Comments Thread For: Arce Believes Pacquiao Has Used Performance Enhancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another lawsuit coming lol

Comment

Swinepig: arce's grandfather invented usada and vada so he would know a ****ing hell of a lot more than you on this topic
      Is Jorge his grandfather? My pops was a mechanic, I don't know shhhh about fixing cars...

And this is why boxing journalism sucks azz...here's a list of follow ups a real journalist should've/would've asked...

1. If it was an undetectable drug wouldn't that lead him to taking the tests?
      2. What sort of enhancer do you believe he's on?
      3. What about Erik Morales?
      4. What about Erik Morales tweet insinuating Marquez was on roids but later retracted?
      5. What about the lax laws towards prescription drugs in your country, doesn't it make it easier for one of your country men to dope?
      6. What about the accusations regarding Chavez Jr?
      7. What type of enhancers do you think go under the radar in boxing but are commonly used?
      8. As a retiring legend of the ring in your opinion what can boxing/should do in order to clean up the sport?
      Last edited by turnedup; 02-19-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

i believe arce is a good person

Comment

Oh I guess we know who Pac's next opponent is.

Hopefully they start building the court room soon so that it's big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by swinepig View Post
            arce's grandfather invented usada and vada so he would know a ****ing hell of a lot more than you on this topic
            U mad bro? Are you Arce or something? See turnedup's response you dumb****.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Is Jorge his grandfather? My pops was a mechanic, I don't know shhhh about fixing cars...

And this is why boxing journalism sucks azz...here's a list of follow ups a real journalist should've/would've asked...

1. If it was an undetectable drug wouldn't that lead him to taking the tests?
              2. What sort of enhancer do you believe he's on?
              3. What about Erik Morales?
              4. What about Erik Morales tweet insinuating Marquez was on roids but later retracted?
              5. What about the lax laws towards prescription drugs in your country, doesn't it make it easier for one of your country men to dope?
              6. What about the accusations regarding Chavez Jr?
              7. What type of enhancers do you think go under the radar in boxing but are commonly used?
              8. As a retiring legend of the ring in your opinion what can boxing/should do in order to clean up the sport?
              Great questions. I'll add another: "Have you ever used PEDs yourself, Jorge?"

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Lol I conveniently left that one out..I think asking him that to his face would bring that interview to an abrupt end lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  He'll say no and say that he never test positive
                  Then we say.... how do we know what you're using isn't detectable?

Comment

I heard about this today on a ESPN, on the show I was watching there was a follow-up interview because Arce wanted to re-phrase his statement. He said he didn't mean Pacquiao used was using steroids or anything, he meant other performance enhancing "vitamins" or something (like iron or.. this other one he mentioned, forgot the name) that weren't illegal in the sport of boxing. He went on to mention how much he admired and respected Pacquiao and all his accomplishments in the sport.

Edit: The show was 'A los Golpes' on ESPN en Espaņol.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
                      I heard about this today on a ESPN, on the show I was watching there was a follow-up interview because Arce wanted to re-phrase his statement. He said he didn't mean Pacquiao used was using steroids or anything, he meant other performance enhancing "vitamins" or something (like iron or.. this other one he mentioned, forgot the name) that weren't illegal in the sport of boxing. He went on to mention how much he admired and respected Pacquiao and all his accomplishments in the sport.
                      This!! This right here! Thank you man! See this man brought us the whole entire damn story..hate this new style of using bylines with half the story to get hits.

Comment

Working...
                      X