I found that cheating wh*re out haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just read the thread......seems like i got here too late

Comment

Now she's being a ***** saying that she doesn't care what I do, and that she isn't going to return my things when I want them.

Plan of action?

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        Now she's being a ***** saying that she doesn't care what I do, and that she isn't going to return my things when I want them.

Plan of action?
        She's brave!

You could create your own Olympic post box but use the pictures of her you have. You could spray it gold but that's a lot of effort.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Plus it really ****ing sucks if the person you're getting revenge on is as thoughtful and intelligent as you are, because then it becomes this drawn-out battle of who can have the last laugh.
          **** me Emo, you must have to go some to find someone of that calibre.

Comment

One chick I was seeing in HS always told her mom she was a virgin and innocent (she looked it) and while I was kinda seeing her, I found out she was like a BJ queen, always and only sucking guys off. She had My old blackberry and wouldn't return it so I posted her dirty texts on AIM where hundred of people saw

She gave It back before I posted her pics (which I wouldn't cuz she was 17) but it worked

The texts got to her mom anyway and she was grounded for the summer
            Last edited by Russian Crushin; 09-07-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Plan of action?
              It's a trap, don't give in to that just be patient for now (this is chess not checkers). Trust me, in these situation you want to be as methodical and calculating as possible. She'll give you your stuff back don't worry she's just seeing if you will take any bait to get you into a "let's talk things out" conversation.

Comment

Plan of action?

time to padlock her water line...do it at night...wear gloves

Comment

Plan of action?
                  Ahhh she is pulling a "I hurt you now you hurt me now I hurt you" method. Cool out bro, just be calm, no screaming and calling her a ***** a whore and the like. She is trying to rile you up, don't let her.

Comment

Plan of action?
                    Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    Take snapshots of messages that make it obvious she's ****ing a bunch of guys(if there's sex pictures, better), make a cover image with them, tag all her contacts(particularly family and obviously the guys who are boning her) and leave the message: " I'm a whore"
                    id say do this....but she's probably changed her FB passqord by now...you played your card too soon and too softly....

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post

Plan of action?
                      You've got to tell the stupid ugly b1tch you want you're possessions otherwise you'll snatch her soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X