Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMIR KHAN vs DANNY GARCIA - who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMIR KHAN vs DANNY GARCIA - who will win?

Who will win this fight any predictions?

2 free tickets to watch AMIR KHAN vs DANNY GARCIA
    http://youtu.be/kg1efrPrmAo

Im going with AMIR KHAN round 6

Comment

I have a weird feeling Garcia is going to knock out Khan.

Comment

I'm gonna go with Khan busting his man up for a late stoppage, I can't see Garcia being able to cope with Khans speed and movement. You never know with boxing though, nothing surprises me that much any more!

Comment

i think Amir is gonna knockout Garcia's dad too lol

Comment

Khan should be too much for him. Having said that I thought Ortiz was gonna walk through Lopez too. Don't know what the fuk is going on lately

Comment

Your right Khans gonna be faster

Comment

Amir Khan vs Danny Garcia

I think amir khan will distroy him. He father with he's talking will have to pay for for the defeat of his son on July 14th. They are trying to make him get wild but it don't seem to be working on the other hand they are going wild them self solo for me khan will distroy him 5/6 round knockout

Comment

The smart money is on Khan winning on points but one thing really concerns me about Khan is how he can reinvent the past. Yes the Peterson fight was close ,Yes he was on PEDs but he is not that good and Khan's performance was shocking demonstrating no inside fighting ability and having to result to foul play with the pushing and holding. Then blaming the judges ,man in the hat etc.
                  The truth was Peterson showed up his deficiencies and he should have said it was a close fight I thought I won but I have work to do. But he went on and on about the fix to take everyone's mind off how poor his performance was and the pathetic thing is loads of his moron fans bought into this ( By moron I don't mean his fans are idiots other than the ones who can't see things as they are and think he is perfect). All this may be all very well and good but won't protect him in the ring from a good fighter wheere the bull**** baffles brains won't cut it. However I don't see Garcia having the footwork to chase Khan around the ring to keep on the pressure and win the fight.

Comment

garcias toughest task will be surviving the 4 round onslaught that khan brings. after the first 4 rounds, khan has nothing. after that, garcia breaks him down and wins

Comment

Working...
                    X