No announcement yet.

A Brief Explanation Of The Origins Of ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    There are many muslims in Israel. Israel allows freedom of religion. Matter of fact I believe they are the only country over there that does.
    But trying to blame ISIS on Israel is really stretching the ol' propaganda string pretty thin!
    I know there is Muslims living and working in Israel but from what I've read this guy is Jewish, not Muslim. So why is some Jew leading a pack of pyschotic Muslims?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I know there is Muslims living and working in Israel but from what I've read this guy is Jewish, not Muslim. So why is some Jew leading a pack of pyschotic Muslims?
      Yes because we believe everything at Private blogs. IsIS swore to kill all Jewish and Christians but follow a Jewish man.
      Are you trying to tell us Muslims are sheepish and follow anyone. Everytime something happens in the middle east someone tries to blame Israel or the free world. That way they can do whatever they want and not be accountable. Just like terrorist's supporters tried to do with 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
        Yes because we believe everything at Private blogs. IsIS swore to kill all Jewish and Christians but follow a Jewish man.
        Are you trying to tell us Muslims are sheepish and follow anyone. Everytime something happens in the middle east someone tries to blame Israel or the free world. That way they can do whatever they want and not be accountable. Just like terrorist's supporters tried to do with 9/11.
        Multiple sites are reporting this. And yes Muslims are sheepish. They gladly blow up themselves up on a daily basis, I'd say they are easily convinced into doing idiotic things.

Comment

still think ISIS is great name for oil mining company or private equity, ISIS financial group or ISIS Investments holdings co. No..? I have bad taste to chuckle you up a bit..? gee ...sorry. Let me try again, ...and I thought isis crushed and chopped them into several pieces, means isis ambushed an undervalued co, and sold the company bit by bit Whilst actually that means severed heads, literally speaking. You all still don't find it amusing yet? or you all start to think that i am one sick SOB. he...he... Sorry again (not really). What I mean is steel your will, that's all. ok.. ok .. i should stop here

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            still think ISIS is great name for oil mining company or private equity, ISIS financial group or ISIS Investments holdings co. No..? I have bad taste to chuckle you up a bit..? gee ...sorry. Let me try again, ...and I thought isis crushed and chopped them into several pieces, means isis ambushed an undervalued co, and sold the company bit by bit Whilst actually that means severed heads, literally speaking. You all still don't find it amusing yet? or you all start to think that i am one sick SOB. he...he... Sorry again (not really). What I mean is steel your will, that's all. ok.. ok .. i should stop here
            wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              wtf are you talking about?
              i means isis ambushed an undervalued co, chopped them into several pieces and sold the company bit by bit

Comment

Working...
              X