Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do floyd and broner get a free ride on dirty tactix ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do floyd and broner get a free ride on dirty tactix ?

can someone explain to me why Floyd and broner seem to get away with there dirty tactics ? it seems they rarely get warned much less points taken away , how the hell did broner not get DQED for his body slam is beyond me ?

Broner just got a 1 year suspension. I doubt it was just for the Can comments. It was more of the straw and the camels back kinda thing. They just need an excuse to do it and found one.

Floyd makes everyone in boxing to much money to be punished, end of story. If Floyd's PPV revenues start to decline he may start losing on the cards as well as getting points deducted.

Comment

Face Untouched gives head to the ref right before every Floyd fight or Broner fight, true story :*******:

Comment

yeah but during the fight he should have been dqed , I mean hell he could have really hurt the guy badly, I remember naz hamad doing I similar thing to a guy and got away with it , afterwards some refs came out and said they would have dqed him straight away.

Comment

To be honest all their opposing fanbase Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Asians etc etc dont cry about BS but on the other side of the spectrum the Black fans cry about everything that happens. Real simple, not really a nice PC way to put it but its the truth. Thats why it seems Broner Mayweather etc etc get away with it cause no one really crys out about it, but when it happens to them their fans go on weeks and weeks crying about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
            can someone explain to me why Floyd and broner seem to get away with there dirty tactics ? it seems they rarely get warned much less points taken away , how the hell did broner not get DQED for his body slam is beyond me ?
            Al Haymon

Comment

masked murderer , yeah that's kinda the impression I get from an overseas point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                Why do the brothers, and sisters get free passes at work for doing incompetent work just take a look at our leader in the White House scandal after scandal failed economics and a disastrous healthcare over haul and he still in office.Figure it out

Comment

Because when they do it, it's considered slick African American style of boxing

Comment

Not wanting to sound bitter, but the truth is Broner and Floyd use the forearm and hold excessively.

It is allowed and one of the major reasons Floyd is so hard to beat. In the Hatton fight, he took the inside game from Hatton away. He held and held and the ref allowed it.

When that happens, it's almost impossible to beat a great boxer like Floyd. Maidana did the right thing in roughing him up, in the rules when one arm is free, you are allowed to work.

Weeks just let Floyd hold and immediately separated them, taking that aspect of the game away from Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                    X