No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: I Think Canelo Should Fight Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: I Think Canelo Should Fight Molina

WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. believes newly crowned IBF junior middleweight champion Carlos Molina is the perfect comeback fight for Mexican star Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Both Molina (22-5-2, 6KOs) and Canelo (42-1-1, 30KOs) were in action on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Molina captured the IBF belt with a twelve round decision win over Ishe Smith, who Mayweather manages. In the main event, Canelo lost a majority twelve round decision to Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd Haters Be Like:
    "But he doesnt have the balls to fight Achilles"

Comment

He should. I like Molina, and do not in any way think Alvarez will have an easy time with him, but it's hard to imagine how Molina will get rounds in his favor.

Comment

Feel bad for Molina.... he's in a no win situation... but can make a lot of money

Comment

if it goes to the decision then Canelo by default

Comment

alavarez can fight and molina is very aggressive .i like that fight.

Comment

I think Canelo actually beats Molina up. It may not be obvious because he got schooled but Canelo was in very good shape. He looked strong and his stamina was solid. The only time I can see Canelo possibly losing is if he fought Lara.

Comment

Good fight between two top 5 JMWs

Comment

Let me get this straight. Canelo should go from fighting Floyd Mayweather to fighting Carlos Molina? Am I the only one that think this is a pretty stupid idea?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    Let me get this straight. Canelo should go from fighting Floyd Mayweather to fighting Carlos Molina? Am I the only one that think this is a pretty stupid idea?
                    what else is there for him at 154. one title is being contested on HBO. most of the 160 guys are also there. I see this as the logical choice for Canelo.

Bring it to Chicago, there's tons of Canelo fans here (who's pockets I get to clean out tomorrow morning)

Comment

Working...
                    X