Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez was catching him with that straight right all night HBO commentary wasn't giving him any credit, and set him up lovely with that counter just stepped to the side threw it and Pac walk right into it.

Comment

• so brutal, congrats to JMM

Comment

• Where the **** did that power come from.

But it could be a sign of manny not being able to talk a punch as well as he used too.

Anyway, pacquiao showed me tonight, he could outsmart marquez and showed his boxing skill, which was a joy too watch. Congratulations.

Comment

• amazing...

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            I just saw the KO on ESPN news. That was a vicious shot made possible by Manny Pacquao dropping his left hand while throwing a right hand. This is a habit that he has that I thought would get him KO'd by Floyd Mayweather.

I hope Marquez's contract with Arum is over now. If it is, I would like to see Mayweather/Marquez II in May to see if Marquez can fare any better
            Please stop......Mayweather would win easy again.
            Style is all wrong for Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Get your excuses lined up Pac buttlovers lol. Wow he got KNOCKED COLD, how about that??? So goodbye Pac fans....see ya. Nothing you can say or do to change this....he got blasted out 100%.

JMM is the MAN!!!!
              STFU! No one is crying but you dufus. Even in winning Pac-haters are still losers & whiners. Show some respect

Comment

• These guys are using there is no doubt, that goes to both Marquez and pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  I'm not a Manny fan (look at my sig). I respected JMM before Memo. But not since. At 39 to hulk up and suddenly have that power? GTFOH
                  So what does that say about Pacquiao doing the same at 30? People grow in to weight classes. Arguably, Mayweather, Martinez and many others have done this as they move in to bigger weights. There is an adjustment period when going up in weight.

Comment

• Is it ok to cry watching a boxing match? Don't worry it's tears of joy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
                      Pac got Hattoned!!! I fukin called it too. great fight!!! lets see a 5th one!!!anybody that loves boxing would agree!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X