• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leonard is levels above

Comment

oscar by bias, leonard by decision

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Would have been a hell of a match. I have to go with Oscar...his jab and combinations would give Leonard a tough battle, prime Oscar was no joke! People underrate him so bad in here, it's sad.
        It's called reality. Oscar simply was never good enough to handle Sugar Ray Leonard, who was one of the absolute greatest fighters ever to step in a ring.

Prime Oscar was a very good offensive fighter who's size, power, and combinations carried him a long way. He was never great.

Comment

I don't know what it was about Oscar, I just feel he was missing something. I could see him keeping it close in some rounds with the jab. He was very good at utilizing what he did best, which would not be enough against a boxer like Leonard.

Over 12, Leonard UD...over 15, well I don't think Oscar would make it the full distance, he'd probably be ready to go after 13-14.

Comment

Leonard stops him in 8 painfully one sided rounds, too much skill, power, speed, strength and boxing brain for ODH. Oscar was a fantastic fighter, Leonard though was on a completely different level.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              I don't know what it was about Oscar, I just feel he was missing something. I could see him keeping it close in some rounds with the jab. He was very good at utilizing what he did best, which would not be enough against a boxer like Leonard.

Over 12, Leonard UD...over 15, well I don't think Oscar would make it the full distance, he'd probably be ready to go after 13-14.
              He was missing a good right hand imo,he was a 1 handed fighter,due to the fact he was a southpaw fighting orthodox

Comment

Leonard ever time, Leonard hates to loose Oscar accepts it well! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                X