Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which win is more impressive, Mayweather vs Corrales or Pacquiao vs Barrera 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather had the better performance, while Pacquiao had the better win. It just depends on one's personal preference.

Comment

• Manny over MAB...

Mab was a much better fighter than corrales..

Corrales had alot of problems leading up to that fight,,,

MAB was at his peak, he had just defeated undefeated prince and undefeated morales,, He was the legit kingpin of the featherweight division

A better win IMO

Comment

• Pacquiao over Barrera

Comment

• MAB....all day long

Comment

• I watched both fights again recently. Great performances by Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Comment

• Both are impressive wins. But pac's win was waaay more impressive..

Pacquiao is supposed to be an easy tune up for barrera. Pacquiao was a nobody that time and he raped barrera relentlessly infront of the mexican crowd in san antonio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                Both were great victories, and probably Floyd and Pac's best wins respectively. Personally, I think Floyd's win over Chico (RIP) is more impressive. As great of a win as Pac had against Barrera in their first fight Marco had already been through countless wars and was probably no longer in his prime, but Pac still KO Barrera and he gets full credit for that.

However, Mayweather fought a young, undefeated, and prime Corrales. At the time of the fight both guys were on the p4p list. Furthermore, Floyd put on one of the best boxing exhibitions I've ever seen. Floyd proceeded to knock Corrales down 5 TIMES and got the KO in the tenth round. Who thought a much smaller Mayweather would KO the power punching Corrales? That performance is without a doubt one of the best boxing performances I've ever seen, that's the stuff legends are made of.

Thoughts?
                The fact that Mayweather/Corrales even has 113 votes says it all.

The level of imbeciles/ethnic supporters is too damn high.

Comment

• Pacquiao's win over MAB.

Comment

• Pacs win was more impressive both great but Berrera and Corralles mayb he RIP are not on the same level berrera is an ATG his resume is a level above Chico

you seem to be super bias in your opinon

look at it as if it was your own resume ...a dominate win over chico or a KO over the ATG Mexican borrales?

whiich would you prefer? and i wouldnt say he was "past prime" just yet as he was coming off back to back to back wins over KELLY,TAPIA,MORALES,SANCHES AND HAMED............

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      Mayweather had the better performance, while Pacquiao had the better win. It just depends on one's personal preference.
                      alot easier to have a better performance against a lesser of a fighter no?

i feel terrible saying this ab someone like diego because he was such an exciting fighter RIP CHICO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X