Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Klitschko brothers were black they'd be considered ATG's!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    Vitali is definitely not an ATG, although if he can keep going like he is in his 40s...hell, he might make it. Its hard to think of someone in this division who can stop him.

but when it gets down to it the only good fighters hes beaten are Sanders, Johnson, Peter, Gomez and Arreola. a little underwhelming.
    Journeyman.

Terrible.

Fat tub-o-goo prospect.

Comment

• I agree because there are ZERO white boxers that are ATG heavyweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        If the Klitschkos were black they wouldn't be sponsored by Hugo Boss.
        And they'd know that gear(at least the sportswear) is about 10 years past..

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          Journeyman.

Terrible.

Fat tub-o-goo prospect.
          well, they were some of the best in the division at the time, I dont get to magically create the division.

Sanders is Vitali's best win, imo. He may have been a part time golfer but the guy could punch and was coming off a win over Wladimir.
          Gomez...was ok.

Arreola...well...right. He tries his best?...only in the ring though.

Comment

• VITALI KLITSCHKO is best heavyweight of all time!

Comment

• no they wouldnt. trevor berbick lol

Comment

well, they were some of the best in the division at the time, I dont get to magically create the division.

Sanders is Vitali's best win, imo. He may have been a part time golfer but the guy could punch and was coming off a win over Wladimir.
                Gomez...was ok.

Fair enough I guess it just highlights how overrated Vit is, especially compared to Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                  VITALI KLITSCHKO is best heavyweight of all time!
                  with only 5 wins over good opponents? I dont see how you can say that.

Wladimir is much more accomplished than his brother.

Comment

Gomez...was ok.

Sanders being Vitali's best win is further proof that the closest he'll ever come to the HOF is when his brother gives an acceptance speech.

Comment

• The ATG's have records to prove their greatness that stand to this day. The Klitschko brothers are piss poor because they have failed to break these records. Joe Louis's 12-conquest over the HW division is more impressive then anything the Klitschkos have ever done. Not because he's black, but because he held the title with a bum of the month club.

Comment

Working...
                      X