Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Mayweather Can't Punch At 147" - Agree or Disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather has pop

Comment

KO to mayweather is a bonus. What other boxers have to do is KO Mayweather because Mayweather has all the skills to win each round!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr.: Won 41 (KO 25) - - - 60.98% KO Ratio

In seven fights at the 147 or above, Mayweather has KO'd Ricky Hatton and Sharmba Mitchell, two fighters who boxed only a few times at the weight. Do you agree or disagree with Freddie Roach's assessment when he states that Mayweather "can't punch" at 147?

Roach made the statement in the interview posted earlier, check it here.

Interviewer: Why at 147 is he (Floyd Mayweather Jr.) pedestrian? Is it the speed factor or is it the fact he can't knock out bigger guys?

Freddie Roach: "He can't punch at that weight, it's his biggest issue I think."

which is why Shane went to the hospital after the Mayweather fight to get his "stiff neck" checked out. He said Mayweather's jabs were hard and strong

Comment

Neither can Pacquiao...

What's Freddie's point?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
            Floyd Mayweather Jr.: Won 41 (KO 25) - - - 60.98% KO Ratio

In seven fights at the 147 or above, Mayweather has KO'd Ricky Hatton and Sharmba Mitchell, two fighters who boxed only a few times at the weight. Do you agree or disagree with Freddie Roach's assessment when he states that Mayweather "can't punch" at 147?

Roach made the statement in the interview posted earlier, check it here.

Interviewer: Why at 147 is he (Floyd Mayweather Jr.) pedestrian? Is it the speed factor or is it the fact he can't knock out bigger guys?

Freddie Roach: "He can't punch at that weight, it's his biggest issue I think."
            Roach can talk all he wants, but floyd still beats Pac. I really think Floyd is going to retire undefeated.He's that damn good..

Comment

Working...
            X