Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather must be shaking after watching that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will run more than ever. hahahaha

Comment

damm if i was snr, i would advise my son not to fight a ****ing monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd Banks View Post
        ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. dude pac man just too good.

If pac v mayweather does happen.................LMAO! i feel sorry for money may if it did.

pac too win easily.
        Your nuts. Mayewather would be sitting there with a BIG FAT GRIN ON HIS FACE. He now knows HOW EASY PACQUIAO IS TO HIT!!!!!

If they ever fight MARK MY WORDS. The fight would not even be close. Floy UD'S pac 10-2!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

sorry Money. Pacs got ya!

Comment

Pac owns Flyod, no question. Pac vs Mosley no sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Head-Butter View Post
                Your nuts. Mayewather would be sitting there with a BIG FAT GRIN ON HIS FACE. He now knows HOW EASY PACQUIAO IS TO HIT!!!!!
                If they ever fight MARK MY WORDS. The fight would not even be close. Floy UD'S pac 10-2!!!!!!!
                Then tell your princess to just take the fight and stop the bullcrap testing. If hes that good? or he not confident that he cant beat Pac?
                Admit it Flyod is scared of Pac, even more scared now than before.

Comment

stop it, maii beats pac quite clearly

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    Seriously, did we all watch the same fight?
                    Yet Floyd mesmerized you when you watched him against Baldomir. Nah but I guess I can understand where your coming from; ***** POV.

Comment

Pac would start off with a lot of devastating body-combos.

You can't shoulder roll or duck your body. M. could straight away move backwards, but that's just when you start to lose, when facing Manny.

All of that "body-wizardy" would slow down Floyd, and as I guess he'd be floored in round 5 or 6 for the first time.

M would be as well as outworked, as outclassed, as outpunched by Pacquiao, for sure, because he hasn't the punch to impress Manny, at all.
                      And that's the main aspect about being able to beat P.

Comment

Working...
                      X