Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Bradley is Floyd Mayweather Jr.???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
    Nice......

lol.

But seriously I been on a Bradley watching Rampage lately. And this dude LOVES to throw punches and he is wide open to be hit.
    honestly man, i have to watch more of their fights to make a proper prediction that i'd feel comfortable about

valero's is the whole package, talent wise
    lackin some experience tho

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Please give me one quote where someone refers to Bradley as Mayweather jr.

Thanks.
      I didnt say that. I said people are ACTING like hes Mayweather and hes atleast 4 or 5 levels below Floyd.

People acting like Valero aint gon be catching this dude...lol...Since when is Valero slow?? This **** aint gon be no boxing match its gone be a war. One that Bradley wont win.

Comment

Like seriously this **** is funny. This dude is not hard to hit and he throws hella punches. He also like to tussle so to speak. He has been dropped before and almost KO'd. People are acting like he is the second coming off Sweet Pea. I like Bradley but he is bnot this defensive genius. He is a VOLUME puncher.

Which means he has to THROW alot of punches. Meanwhile leaving himself open to be KTFO. This fight is going to be a classic case of the better boxer getting utterly destroyed.

i.e- Cotto/Margarito

Mayorga/Forrest

etc...

This is not a guy that will bea easily outboxed. Especially with that handspeed and the movement he showing. The thing is even you can outbox him if he lands that left bomb on you, you have been officially knocked out. You dont have to be laying on the mat asleep to be KO'd by Valero. He knocks out your whole gameplan and your confidence with his left hand.

When he hits you your whole gameplan changes quickly. From then on you're are scared to throw and hesistant in fear of whats coming back. Every body he fights knows that he every person that stepped in the ring with them have left unconcious, quit, or had the ref or corner stop it. Thats an intimidating thing to go up against.

The people who fight Valero KNOW that they can be knocked out cold at a moments notice and it scares people. Flat out people are scared to throw against him. He has good hand speed as well so its not like he CANT hit you.

Another thing on top of his speed, power he showed good boxing skills he was moving, slipping, throwing combos then moving at the last second making DMarco miss. He looked damn good. He will only get better.

Lastly when hes coming at you with his mouth open, hands at his side cocked and ready, and his hair is all over his head he looks like a scary ass psycho. He gets into people heads and thats what I been saying on the show, that in the ring people who fight him are afraid of him. PERIOD.

Bradley is a complete fighter

50K he beats Valero

Comment

I do feel he is becoming overrated.

Comment

What ever happened to staying in a division, dominating, and then moving up once you've cleaned house?

Comment

At least we know Burner buys into hype immediately.

I came out and admitted I am a fan after that fight because I love how he fights.

Burner comes out and claims KNOCKOUT over TimothY bradley at 140lbs.

There is a difference here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Reece is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Yeah big time man. I like Brdley ALOT. I wasnt a fan at first. But when I watch him.

Then come on the boards people are seeing 2 different fighters.

Comment

Like seriously this **** is funny. This dude is not hard to hit and he throws hella punches. He also like to tussle so to speak. He has been dropped before and almost KO'd. People are acting like he is the second coming off Sweet Pea. I like Bradley but he is bnot this defensive genius. He is a VOLUME puncher.

Which means he has to THROW alot of punches. Meanwhile leaving himself open to be KTFO. This fight is going to be a classic case of the better boxer getting utterly destroyed.

i.e- Cotto/Margarito

Mayorga/Forrest

etc...

This is not a guy that will bea easily outboxed. Especially with that handspeed and the movement he showing. The thing is even you can outbox him if he lands that left bomb on you, you have been officially knocked out. You dont have to be laying on the mat asleep to be KO'd by Valero. He knocks out your whole gameplan and your confidence with his left hand.

When he hits you your whole gameplan changes quickly. From then on you're are scared to throw and hesistant in fear of whats coming back. Every body he fights knows that he every person that stepped in the ring with them have left unconcious, quit, or had the ref or corner stop it. Thats an intimidating thing to go up against.

The people who fight Valero KNOW that they can be knocked out cold at a moments notice and it scares people. Flat out people are scared to throw against him. He has good hand speed as well so its not like he CANT hit you.

Another thing on top of his speed, power he showed good boxing skills he was moving, slipping, throwing combos then moving at the last second making DMarco miss. He looked damn good. He will only get better.

Lastly when hes coming at you with his mouth open, hands at his side cocked and ready, and his hair is all over his head he looks like a scary ass psycho. He gets into people heads and thats what I been saying on the show, that in the ring people who fight him are afraid of him. PERIOD.
                    I agree nothing in common.

But I really haven't heard the Comparison.

But he did show some boxing skill in the fight with Peterson.

And apparently before the Witter fight he was known as a boxer not a pressure volume puncher.

I think Bradley wins his fights before he enters the ring.

His conditioning is incredible and his mindset is one of you'll have to kill me to beat me.

I would favor him over anybody below 140.

Including the Caveman.

Comment

But Valero is NOT becoming overrated.... that much is clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X