No announcement yet.

Any guitar players out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guitar players out there?

Inspired by stories of Calzaghe's father and Pacman, I decided to make this thread.

I've been playing guitar for two years now and I guess I'm getting pretty good, kinda hard to tell with all the ****ing child prodigies out there. Anyway, I was interested to see if anyone else here played guitar or was a musician of any kind, and what you guys are learning at the moment.

Personally, I love Pantera (RIP Dimebag Darrell) and right now I'm attempting to learn the solo to The Sleep.

It's ****ing hard in case you're wondering...

I rap, nigga. It's where all the money is at yo. Guitars can even fill a bottle cap with peenies anymore son. If you wanna make money and listen to good ****, learn how to put a flow togetha.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
      I rap, nigga. It's where all the money is at yo. Guitars can even fill a bottle cap with peenies anymore son. If you wanna make money and listen to good ****, learn how to put a flow togetha.
      If you lived where I live, you would understand. All these ****ing rich little white boys (I guess in your same mindset) all rap and freestyle about how many guns they have and how much coke they sell, it's ****ing bull****. I never joked about my rapping ability and never claimed I could. I worked hard as **** learning what I have and I ain't giving that up just to look like another one of them ****** ass little bastards.

Besides I ain't in it for the money.

Comment

I was just fuckin' with ya.... lol..... I don't play any instruments but I've been looking towards buying a guitar to learn some ****. ANy idea how much a decent one should cost? btw I am not white

Comment

lol, I didn't think you were I was just paintin you a picture.

You can usually find the Fender or Ibanez starter sets for like $200, comes with a guitar and an amp I think, maybe some more ****. You don't want to buy something expensive for your first one in case it turns out you don't like it.

Comment

Working...
          X