Just rewatching Amir Khan-Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
    Maidana said he would KO Khan with the first punch. Liar
    Well he did hurt him in the 1st, Either way Khan really needs to work on his defence or he won't be "King," for very long,
    When dropping names like Mayweather and Marquez both not the heaviest of hitter but certainly both accurate guys with a enough power to hurt him and defiantly enough skills to finish him.

Comment

Watch the fight again 2 days ago, And i thought Maidana was hampered throughout the fight with the bodyshot he took in the 1st round.

I thought the 10th round was overrated by a lot of people, I thought 10-9 was the right score for that particular round, It would have been an injustice to Khan for that round to be scored a 10-8 round.

I thought blaming the ref was immature and a way for people to make excuses for maidana losing, Same way people use Hatton's lost to Mayweather.

If they fight a rematch i would go for Maidana unless he gets hit with another livershot early on in the fight but all in all Khan won no complaints.

Comment

Khan was supposed to put on a clinic of his boxing skills. It never happened.

Comment

Khan was supposed to get ktfo, but it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
            Khan was supposed to get ktfo, but it never happened.
            Khan looked bad fighting a one dimensional slugger. This kid is supposed to be the next big thing? You carry on dreaming.

Comment

I agree in a rematch I would fancy Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Roksan View Post
                All the talk that Roach and Khan spouted before the fight i expected to see Khan put on a boxing clinic. It never happened. Watch and learn before you shout off!

Way to come in and derail a perfectly normal thread with your stupid ****ing garbage.

Comment

You're really good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikim322 View Post
                    Way to come in and derail a perfectly normal thread with your stupid ****ing garbage.
                    Garbage? That is why your karma is more red than your mothers period. Gtfo here you loser zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

**** man. My karma on a boxing forum is red? Holy **** call the cops!!!!!

It's probably because I'm blunt with monkeys like you. And will continue to be. Keep up derailing threads with nuthuggery over a fighter who's semi-retired. Threads that have nearly nothing to do with said fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X