• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Thanks and I will show her this thread but only this one

Thank you Mr. REED™
    DON'T!!!!

I have made a not so nice post aimed at Timmeh, lol.

Comment

Congrats Jose, you must be very proud.

Comment

I just wanted to share this with you guys

My daughter went to Orlando Florida to compete for cheerleading the Internationals after qualifying here in Jersey

I know many don't consider cheerleading as a sport but these girls put in hard work to get this far

She competed against 20 other teams in her division from around the world and US going in as an underdog

Yesterday was the final day and her team came in first place becoming International Champions the competitions aired on ESPN and there was a parade in Disney honoring them

She's the one in the middle

Good stuff bro, that's crazy. Congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          DON'T!!!!

I have made a not so nice post aimed at Timmeh, lol.
          Trust me I know what to show her and what not to

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Congrats Jose, you must be very proud.
          extremely!

She calls me to tell me she won Nationals then Puerto Rico beats Japan to advance to the Championship game and I had sopa de mondongo for dinner

I had one great Sunday lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Good stuff bro, that's crazy. Congrats man.
            thanks brotha!

Comment

Wow congrats Jose!!

PS cheerleading is a sport, and should be categorized as such

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Wow congrats Jose!!

PS cheerleading is a sport, and should be categorized as such
                thanks Russo!

and I agree with you its also hard work and dedication for them there's this video she showed me from a competition last year of this cheerleader doing a flip and tearing her ACL when she landed but continue her routine limping with a smile and dropped once it was over

I remember when my ACL snapped playing basketball and I dropped and couldn't get up crying in pain there was no way I could continue playing or smiling

Comment

i want a daughter of my own. im truning 29 this year man... i feel old as fck.

i shoulda knocked up my ex gf..

Comment

I just wanted to share this with you guys

My daughter went to Orlando Florida to compete for cheerleading the Internationals after qualifying here in Jersey

I know many don't consider cheerleading as a sport but these girls put in hard work to get this far

She competed against 20 other teams in her division from around the world and US going in as an underdog

Yesterday was the final day and her team came in first place becoming International Champions the competitions aired on ESPN and there was a parade in Disney honoring them

She's the one in the middle

Damn that's awesome! Cheerleading is a major sport down here, I know exactly how fierce and competitive it is congratulation's to your whole family man.

Hey did you know that your daughter can get a full ride cheerleading scholarship? Most colleges nationwide offer them, I know all the colleges in the south do. You should look into it man, its definitely worth it cuz paying back student loans SUCK! Me and my wife have to pay back close to $100,000 in student loans for her MBA. Anyway congratulation's man (get her a scholarship)

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      Damn that's awesome! Cheerleading is a major sport down here, I know exactly how fierce and competitive it is congratulation's to your whole family man.

Hey did you know that your daughter can get a full ride cheerleading scholarship? Most colleges nationwide offer them, I know all the colleges in the south do. You should look into it man, its definitely worth it cuz paying back student loans SUCK! Me and my wife have to pay back close to $100,000 in student loans for her MBA. Anyway congratulation's man (get her a scholarship)
                      Thanks my homie!

Yeah meng!
                      Hopefully she gets a scholarship in the near future and good luck paying that loan you know eventually its gonna pay off

Comment

Working...
                      X