Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
    I'm NOT saying that I think Bradley won... but I do think the fight was more competitive than it shouldve been

Either way its an "L" and I think Pac has unfinished business to take care of.

But he never seems to get pulled up on it

Any thoughts?
    Thoughts are he won the fight.

Comment

Why would he already whooped Bradley and got robbed. Seriously dont understand how some of you think differently.

Comment

You think Pacquiao won the fight, fine. But please stop this fantasy of this "it was a blowout" and "he whooped him." If you saw that, please stop following the sport. We have enough idiots around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Yet Lewis did rematch Holyfield,why because that's what Champions do..They prove in the ring who is better..Not by public opinion..Same with RJJ Griffin...
          Co-Sign this.

Comment

cause it was a boring fight no one wants to see again. bradley didn't want to fight.

Comment

Floyd's Fans right after the fight "There should be no rematch, we already know who won... Arum planned this and we should not allow rematch."

Floyd's fans when Pac not interested on rematch "Pac ducking Bradley!"

Comment

well even superstars need a good dance partner to produce good numbers...bradley happens to be a poor one. pac might still rematch him but there's no urgency for that.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  You think Pacquiao won the fight, fine. But please stop this fantasy of this "it was a blowout" and "he whooped him." If you saw that, please stop following the sport. We have enough idiots around here.
                  Please stop professing your opinion as fact. A LOT of people saw it as a blowout. You can make as many excuses for that as you like.

It's funny how posts like these are the ones to point out "idiots" on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Please stop professing your opinion as fact. A LOT of people saw it as a blowout. You can make as many excuses for that as you like.

It's funny how posts like these are the ones to point out "idiots" on the forum.
                    Unless you saw me write "my opinion is fact" please don't tell me how to profess it. And I don't need to make excuses. The fight is over and guess who won? Figure it out yet? Good...and guess what else? That's a FACT. Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Unless you saw me write "my opinion is fact" please don't tell me how to profess it. And I don't need to make excuses. The fight is over and guess who won? Figure it out yet? Good...and guess what else? That's a FACT. Idiot.
                      Telling people to stop following boxing if they saw it as a blowout. But ya, waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X