No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hassan N’dam-Giovanni Lorenzo To Battle on April 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hassan N’dam-Giovanni Lorenzo To Battle on April 2

WBA interim-middleweight champion Hassan N’dam N’jikam (25-0, 17 KO ) has announced that he reached an agreement to fight tough former title challenger Giovanni Lorenzo (29-3, 21 KO ) at the Palace Palestre of Cannet on April 2.

[Click Here To Read More]

WTF? I thought N'dam was supposed to fight Golovkin. And WTF is it with Lorenzo? Is is mandated somewhere that every belt-holder has to fight Lorenzo? So after N'dam outpoints him, is Pirog and Golovkin next for him, and then maybe Martinez and Zbik?

Comment

Giovanni Lorenzo is that one useless turd that just will not flush away.It seems that he's going to pattern his career like that of Rocky Juarez: receiving numerous,undeserved title opportunities and failing each time.

Comment

Duckers, they are everywhere... Go fight Golovkin, cheater.

Comment

Duckers, they are everywhere... Go fight Golovkin, cheater.

Comment

Its not bad, but I see, hes still avoiding his title shot.

everybodys ducking Golovkin.

Comment

Degale would beat em both.

Comment

So, if everybody is ducking Golovkin, and everybody is ducking Pirog, they should fight. Would be a total war. If we're lucky, it's going to happen anyway. Who wants to see them beat up bums for a few years?

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                  So, if everybody is ducking Golovkin, and everybody is ducking Pirog, they should fight. Would be a total war. If we're lucky, it's going to happen anyway. Who wants to see them beat up bums for a few years?
                  I'd love to see that fight.

Sturm also stated in an interview that at some point he has to fight a mando. Im still hoping for Sturm vs Golovkin, but since Adnan is a free agent, he will do as many events on SAT1 as possible to earn money.

Golovkin is that typical high risk, low reward type of fighter.

I hope Golovkin beats Universum in court, to force the WBA making that fight with Sturm just like he forced em to give him that damn belt already.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                    I'd love to see that fight.

Sturm also stated in an interview that at some point he has to fight a mando. Im still hoping for Sturm vs Golovkin, but since Adnan is a free agent, he will do as many events on SAT1 as possible to earn money.

Golovkin is that typical high risk, low reward type of fighter.

I hope Golovkin beats Universum in court, to force the WBA making that fight with Sturm just like he forced em to give him that damn belt already.
                    agreed. Golovkin has n'dam running scared and the names in the division want no part of him. If he gets the chance, golovkin will be a future legit middleweight champ........sadly he probably will never get a real shot

Comment

Working...
                    X