Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you paying the $70 price tag for the PPV on Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you paying the $70 price tag for the PPV on Saturday?

Just got a promotional poster in the mail from DirecTV and the PPV this saturday is $70. I shit you not.

Are you ordering it for $70?
    Yes ordering it, love it when Pac fights
    19.12%
    No not ordering it. Not worth my money. Will watch other way
    47.06%
    I'ma go to the lake and watch the fish by the STREAM
    19.12%
    Not watching period.
    14.71%

The poll is expired.

no........

Comment

I got a great website with HBO telecast so I'll watch it for free. Watched every PPV this year for free with good quality.

Comment

Supply and demand, baby. They know x amount of people will buy it damn-near regardless of price, and at the end of the day they'll make more by selling fewer PPVs for a higher price than lowering it to try and attract more buyers.

But me? Fuck that noise.

Comment

No, I've never pay for a ppv fight and I don't have any plans to do so unless it's floyd vs pac.

Comment

I'll probably buy it.

Comment

If they paid me $70 I'd watch it but paying for this farce hunk of **** match on ppv is worse to me than supporting the free with subscription Garcia vs Salka. PPV needs to die with Floyd and Manny. Stacked undercards and a world class main event between two stars is what a ppv event should be. If people don't buy and support **** ppv's we'd probably get a decent event.

Comment

I've Box Nation which broadcasts in the UK and Ireland. That channel will be showing the Pacquiao fight. I pay 15 EURO/$20 a month subscription, the Pacman fight is part of that subscription fee, the fight is not PPV.

Comment

The fight can be free and I would still think about it. Of course i'm not paying $70 for it. I don't care how it ends, Algieri can UD Pac easily, or Pac can KO him in 1 round, and I still would have no regret.

Comment

No, not ordering this fight. I might go
                    to my brother in laws house and watch it there, or I might just watch it, next weekend on the HBO replay. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and my son's birthday is next month and Christmas in late December, I just can't do that right now times is tight yo.

Comment

Working...
                    X