Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd dropped the testing in order to get the fight made...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd dropped the testing in order to get the fight made...

Would you be disappointed or would you be happy that this drama is over...

what do you mean?

i think we'd all be happy.

someone answer me this - what is the hub-bub over when paq said that he'd be willing to a urinalysis and a blood test immediately after the fight?

whatever you'd be taking would surely be detected immediately afterward, no?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      what do you mean?

someone answer me this - what is the hub-bub over when paq said that he'd be willing to a urinalysis and a blood test immediately after the fight?

Obviously after the fight has problems , seek expert advice as to why because you wont find the technical reason in here but sometimes the answer is in that that they wont allow that so there must be a problem with it .

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised but I'd be disappointed. What people fail to realize is that the only these kind of tests can become the norm is if the big name fighters go along with it. Boxing never learns, I guess.

Comment

I want the testing to go ahead it would not make me happy at all, if you love the sport of boxing you want it clean,then we can work on the corrupt promoters and judges.

Comment

I just want the fight, i don't care about testing or not

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              what do you mean?

No one is stupid enough to be on PEDs during the day of the fight.

You use them during training to build up your muscle and stamina, and once you got the roided up physique that you waant, you spend the last 5 days before competition clearing the toxins from your system.

When you show up on fight night you will test clean but your roided up body will still be in tip top shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                No one is stupid enough to be on PEDs during the day of the fight.

You use them during training to build up your muscle and stamina, and once you got the roided up physique that you waant, you spend the last 5 days before competition clearing the toxins from your system.

When you show up on fight night you will test clean but your roided up body will still be in tip top shape.
                link please.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  link please.
                  Victor Conte got his athletes to clear like this:

"Creams, transdurmals, clear the fastest. Orals, would be next. Water-based drugs- including testosterone- would be next, then the oil-based. So some of these can clear in a matter of hours and days," explained Conte."So if you know when you're going to be tested a week out, you go off the use of oral testosterone, for example, you're going to test negative. So that is really an issue."
                  http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Kim122509.htm#

Comment

Working...
                  X