No announcement yet.

Interracial Couples in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interracial Couples in America

The most common interracial couple in America is Asian women and White men. Over half of Asian women marry white men. And after that its White men and Hispanic women.

I always thought Black men and white women were number one, but you learn something new everyday

I hope you don't get banned again.

You are good entertainment sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      Do You ever see asian woman with black men? or Asian men with a black woman?

I've seen the former often, but never the latter although I am sure it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I hope you don't get banned again.

You are good entertainment sometimes.
        I have been on my best behavior. I am a changed man

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
          I have been on my best behavior. I am a changed man
          best behavior oozing with red LOLOLOL

Comment

Do your people care if white men date your women? I dont see that much these days and i have seen a few instances where black women get annoyed by seeing that.

Comment

I've always wanted an asian girl. still none but i can keep my hopes up. A buddy of mine has an chinese-puertorican girlfriend....she is one fine looking girl

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                The most common interracial couple in America is Asian women and White men. Over half of Asian women marry white men. And after that its White men and Hispanic women.

I always thought Black men and white women were number one, but you learn something new everyday
                Glad to be part of this one, makes me feel like I am contributing in some way to something bigger than myself......but not bigger then neutrality.

Comment

Working...
                X