Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if we all stopped paying our taxes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if we all stopped paying our taxes?

Until police got some people skills. Schools and education system improves, government spending gets restructured. Etc.

Of coarse it won't happen but wouldn't this be one hell of a statement?

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    Until police got some people skills. Schools and education system improves, government spending gets restructured. Etc.

Of coarse it won't happen but wouldn't this be one hell of a statement?
    I'm with ya, not sure how we could do that. But my property taxes are attached to my mortgage so no getting around those. Something needs to change the police are ****ed up, I have no idea how that changes. A politician with balls needs to do something about it.

Comment

Right...but how would the school system improve with literally no funding?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

John Oliver had a segment on the police state. His piece actually got one town to get rid of their ridiculous militarized vehicle. We need more big voices like his to make a stink.

Comment

The place I live in has excellent public schools. I live in the suburb surrounded by middle class earning people so our school has a lot of "funds" from our property tax.

Comment

You should have voted for Ron Paul in 2008 or 2012. He would have abolished most taxes

Comment

They'd take them automatically like they do here (unless self employed).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                They'd take them automatically like they do here (unless self employed).
                Ya but with Eic filing and income credits....people who make min wage get back twice their holding on returns.

In a way the govt is paying people to work.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                X