Dwight Howard expected to announce what team he picked today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    all my points he goes to houston.
    I.will throw in a trillion if this sucka is wrong. If right he gets it. I am like Ed McMahon up in this place.

Comment

Dwight throws a curve ball. Chooses Boston.

Lakers get Rondo/Green/ + all those 1st rounders.

Lakers reach Conf. Finals lose to Thunder.

Lakers draft Wiggins 2014. Have room for 1 or 2 max contracts.

Kobe throws curve ball. Re-signs on a vet minimum.

Lakers sign-and-trade Pau to Minnesota for Love

Lakers sign Derrick Favors *accused of tampering. Allegations unproven*

Lakers trade Rondo + picks to Thunder for Westbrook

Lakers trade Green to Dallas for Collison

Collison/Westbrook/Kobe/Love/Favors

Championship... Kobe retires.... Collison/Westbrook/Wiggins/Love/Favors - 2015. Lakers surpass Boston for most titles.

Suck it! *leaves topic*

Comment

Comment

im saying hes coming to us....da mavs...but im not even sold on da big man

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            I.will throw in a trillion if this sucka is wrong. If right he gets it. I am like Ed McMahon up in this place.
            modern day Ed BLACmahon , they sure are clearing up space and wheeling dealing lots of contracts to maybe add him and make a run at josh smith.
            Last edited by the mesiah; 07-07-2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Warriors got the cap room and just signed Iguodala. Laker fans better hope West is still doing you guys a solid. Howard is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Warriors got the cap room and just signed Iguodala. Laker fans better hope West is still doing you guys a solid. Howard is coming.

"Golden State drops out of the Dwight Howard chase, clearing the way for long-standing frontrunner Houston to close with the free agent star."

- woj

yahoo sports

Comment

star players in the NBA are absurd. they need to stop coddling them like this. NBA players were mean as F#ck back in the day.

greg campbell broke his f#cking leg and finished a shift for the B's. lebron would have died before he did that.

hockey > basketball.

Comment

All Dwight needs to do is throw everyone a curve ball and come to Dallas. We'll even bring over Monta Ellis in a S&T for him and send mayo to Milwaukee

Comment

If Howard wants to win, his best chance is with the Golden State Warriors out of all possible teams, especially since they are a young team that win. The Warriors gave the Spurs a run for their money without David Lee.

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      I just read that they traded Brandon Rush, Biedrins, and Jefferson to Utah to clear up cap space for Iguodola. The Warriors are going to be a very good team, look out Western Conference.
                      Last edited by Zarco; 07-05-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X