Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    You guys aren't practical whatsoever.

It is not practical for Floyd to do random drug testing year-round because the way the boxing business is structured. If Floyd is doing year-round testing, what about his opponents? His opponents won't be doing it, that is for certain. And if his opponents are not doing it, it defeats the purpose! Random testing is to protect BOTH fighters, not just one.

Secondly, random drug testing year-round is EXPENSIVE! For just two months alone, Floyd has to pay USADA like $100K. You think they can do random testing for each and every legitimate fighter? And who's going to pay for it? The Promoters? The Commission? It's not practical unless it's done all across the board, for the majority of fighters. Unless it's done like that, it makes no sense whatsoever.
    Floyd wants credit for cleaning up the sport, but only to his standards. If he really cared about drug testing, he would make a big noise about 365 testing. He isnt. He just wants accolades.

Comment

• i'm not going to criticize floyd for submitting himself to "fake" testing or discredit him for getting USADA into the game. should floyd do 24/7 365 testing? absolutely. at least i'm being consistent when i say that.

"manny pac is afraid of needles!" "manny pac can only do urine test!" or my favorite: "let the commission do it's job."

Comment

• Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        trust me dude, people are laughing at u not with u.
        trust me i'm laughing at you right now ...

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Yeah, but that would be silly. The USADA testing Floyd does is expensive, like over $100K. So he spends $100K just so he can cheat? Keep in mind, Floyd pays that fee out of his own pocket. It's not Golden Boy.

If he wants to cheat, why bother taking the test at all, or even bringing it up? Doesn't add up. The likelihood that he's cheating is very low.
          Lmao. I hear ya Raheem. Good post!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Its potentially worse than that. In floyd's case, he knows when he can juice and when he cant and its absolutely ridiculous for him to claim he is keeping it clean.

note : I'm not suggesting he isnt clean but his regimen looks suspicious as hell in the current climate. If he really wants to claim to be leading the way(which he isnt) then why not submit to year round random testing as Nonito Donaire has?
            Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            Bingo. Now, let's wait for these fools hate on Nonito.
            Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            i bet nonito is a big steriod abuser...he does work closely with a former ped supplier.

see how easy that works?
            lmaoo.... ^ I told you!!
            Donarie.... He never tested positive, and decided to get out in front and take random 365/year tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Lmao. I hear ya Raheem. Good post!
              No, it was a terrible post.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                How come Donaire can do it?
                Donaire is getting sponsored, so that's how.

Secondly, Donaire doing it is because of his association with Victor Conte. Anyone working with him, their reputation is instantly tainted and questions surrounds them. And even with Donaire doing it, it makes absolutely no sense because the entire point of random drug testing is the protect BOTH fighters.

What sense does it make for one fighter to be doing year round testing, and his opponent is doing NOTHING? And at best, only doing the testing just for 2 months before he fights you? For year-round testing to work, it has to be done for the MAJORITY of boxers. Otherwise, it's pointless.

Comment

• When you find an organization that doesn't have an ex-con advising them, and tests ALL fighters all year around, let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    i'm not going to criticize floyd for submitting himself to "fake" testing or discredit him for getting USADA into the game. should floyd do 24/7 365 testing? absolutely. at least i'm being consistent when i say that.

"manny pac is afraid of needles!" "manny pac can only do urine test!" or my favorite: "let the commission do it's job."
                    I don't agree. If Floyd is going to do 24/7, 365 day random testing, then most of the fighters today need to do it WITH him at the same time. Otherwise, it makes no sense. None! The testing is to protect both fighters. Instead, you want other fighters to be protected from Floyd's wrath, but Floyd should be unprotected from the wrath of his opponents?

Comment

• Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      trust me dude, people are laughing at u not with u.
                      That guy just schooled you and that's the best you can bring?

Comment

Working...
                      X