Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep pússy on myspace too i'm guilty... shoulddve called it yourplace

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      I think it depends where you're from. The are so many fine Eastern European girls in london at the moment that you can't fail. Polish, Hungarian, Latvian, Bulgarian. London is the place to be.
      Word. I feel you bro. I hooked up with these hot German chicks when they was vacationing in LA.

I agree these sites probably got better and hotter chicks in Europe.

As for us in America all the hot chicks have either moved on to something else cause like these other people posted most are catfish or just fat ugly girls who are do fugly you would never even give them the time or day.

I live in LA so you can imagine how fake and stuck up the girls are here lol.

Comment

I am pissed that Myspace deleted everything. I kept my Myspace this whole time so I could go back and get a laugh at all the nasty messages I used to send to/receive from girls in my band days. I sent a message to a girl I had added me a few days prior once that just said "Hey, wanna **** later?" and she wrote back with her phone number.

Those were the days!

Comment

Originally posted by blast beats View Post
          yep pússy on myspace too i'm guilty... shoulddve called it yourplace
          lol or myface

Comment

Recently started using badoo.

It seems like a good place, so far.

Comment

Recently started using badoo.

It seems like a good place, so far.

Comment

theres also Fubar (used to be called) Cherrytap years ago, you get some c0ck hungry ladies on there

Comment

Generally speaking, I find it easier meeting women in real life. I'm not a shy guy, and like anything in life, practice makes perfect. So, in my teens I used to always practice picking up girls and by now I'm pretty good at it. It's a skill that you practice, like anything else.

So, of all the women Ive had sex with, most have been relationships, that I met in real life. Ive also had a few casual sex relationships, once again, I met these girls in real life.

I have used facebook to "reconnect" with ex's though, and that has resulted in me getting laid a few times

Online I haven't had much luck. Ive joined a few dating sites (POF.com, singlemuslim.com, and even answered a few craigslist ads lol), none of them really worked lol.

I did meet up with a few girls, and I became friends with them which is cool. But I didn't join those sites to gain friends. If I wanted that I would have joined a Fcking friendship site, no?

Women on online dating sites have unrealistic expectations and because it's online and not in real life, they have much more to choose from. I don't like that dynamic and thats why it never works out for me.

I am quite handsome, and women usually respond to me and will even tell me Im cute. But I can be pushy and women dont like that. I'm not OK with messaging someone back and forth for one week before meeting.

Women online should be READY TO MEET otherwise get the hell off the dating sites! I'm not OK with messaging for a long time before meeting.

Dont waste time, meet up ASAP or am not interested.

Comment

Pu$$y done bring you in this mu****a, and it can damn sure take you out too. -Havoc

Words of wisdom homies.

Comment

Originally posted by iStylin View Post
                      Generally speaking, I find it easier meeting women in real life. I'm not a shy guy, and like anything in life, practice makes perfect. So, in my teens I used to always practice picking up girls and by now I'm pretty good at it. It's a skill that you practice, like anything else.

So, of all the women Ive had sex with, most have been relationships, that I met in real life. Ive also had a few casual sex relationships, once again, I met these girls in real life.

I have used facebook to "reconnect" with ex's though, and that has resulted in me getting laid a few times

Online I haven't had much luck. Ive joined a few dating sites (POF.com, singlemuslim.com, and even answered a few craigslist ads lol), none of them really worked lol.

I did meet up with a few girls, and I became friends with them which is cool. But I didn't join those sites to gain friends. If I wanted that I would have joined a Fcking friendship site, no?

Women on online dating sites have unrealistic expectations and because it's online and not in real life, they have much more to choose from. I don't like that dynamic and thats why it never works out for me.

I am quite handsome, and women usually respond to me and will even tell me Im cute. But I can be pushy and women dont like that. I'm not OK with messaging someone back and forth for one week before meeting.

Women online should be READY TO MEET otherwise get the hell off the dating sites! I'm not OK with messaging for a long time before meeting.

Dont waste time, meet up ASAP or am not interested.
                      I've only ever got laid through sites like facebook, etc., or for that matter MSN messenger, with girls I knew in real life, and used facebook (etc.) to just communicate and get the ball rolling. For example, maybe you meet a girl, get her facebook, message her and invite her to a party or something, get her phone number (if you didn't get it before), etc. Also, internet chat can be a way to get to know some one, etc.

This badoo site though is pretty choice. I've only been on it a few days, and already talking to a bunch of girls, and basically got something set up to meet one girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X