Careless Pac than an Impressive Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    not to take credit from marquez

but as i was watching it was more of a careless pac than an impressive marquez

pac was outpointing marquez and hitting him with too many left hands
    i didnt see what people say marquez is schooling pac type of fight

pac just keeps giving marquez too many chance of knoking him out by keep moving carelessly towards marquez
    For years fans such as myself have pointed out Pacquiao's tendency to get careless/reckless in the ring. Now all of a sudden it's an excuse. Marquez has taken advantage of the reckless mistakes that Pacquiao makes during all 4 fights, the only difference with last night is that he took full advantage and put Pacquiao to sleep. Marquez deserves full credit for taking advantage of Pacquiao's carelessness because almost every other fighter that Pacquiao has faced has not been able to so.

Comment

Wait til the technical foul foot stomp argument comes over here...It is pretty epic...

Comment

that was no lucky punch damn people download the fight Marquez landed that same punch in 5th and he rocked Pacquiao he was setting him up for the punch

Comment

Pacquiao fans are fukin nuts. From the day the fight was signed Marquez and Pacquiao alike said "Im going for the KO". Marquez got hit more because he was opening up by design. Pacquiao got deaded because he opened up more going for the KO. Stop acting like he lost by mistake or some lucky punch.

Comment

What do you think happens when Manny gets aggressive vs Marquez? The same thing that always happens... He gets counter punched. The twist this time is that he walked right into a counter punch that Marquez threw with dead on accuracy and power. It was a very tight/short punch that had KO on it. Of course this idiot will say it was a "lucky" punch. I guess the 1st knockdown was a lucky punch too? He knocked Manny down with a looping right hand right as Manny backed away after attacking and he did this exact same thing in the 2nd fight that almost dropped Manny. This is why I can't stand a lot of Manny's fans. Just admit that Manny fell for the trap and paid for it. Marquez is a COUNTER puncher. He reacts off of what the other guy is doing. This is what happened in this fight.

These are the same type of cry babies that claimed Garcia's KO over Khan was a lucky punch. It was a COUNTER PUNCH! Danny Garcia is a counter puncher and took advantage of Khan's aggressivness just like Marquez always took advantage of Manny's aggressiveness.
            Last edited by Zano-24; 12-09-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Thats the thing
              He wasnt impressive in countering pacIt was pac out pointing him and messed up his face
              He knew marquez was waiting for him and what did he do?
              Stupidly launched it with his face open

It was more of pac being too careless by launching in stupidly

This type of ending is just not impressive when the other guy thats getting out punch and messed up gets one lucky prayer bcoz of a careless opponent who is leading on the card
              Firstly i understand as a biased manny fan your hurt and that will take a while to pass. As for that previous post, ive never read so much BS since joining this site! Marquez wasn't impressive countering pac? did you watch a different fight to me? And how was the end not impressive? Marquez knocked him into next week. Very similar but i think more damaging than the Hatton KO. If you watch how the end came, manny threw a jab that moving in a straight line. That is what gave Marquez the oppertunity to land that monster right hand. If you watch the third fight and how manny set up his combinations, he came in a different angles with the jab and only got countered on the way out. This fight he simply forgot his footwork. That was no accident, marquez gave the whole arena a warning earlier in the fight which manny took no notice of. And just because Marquez got a busted nose that means he was losing the fight? Stop being sour and accept your loss like manny has.

Comment

I guess the bloody nose and messed up face was part of the set up lmao

Above the score cards is not what people in their right mind call schooling

It was one lucky shot thats wat it was
                was the first knockdown lucky too?

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  What do you think happens when Manny gets aggressive vs Marquez? The same thing that always happens... He gets counter punched. The twist this time is that he walked right into a counter punch that Marquez threw with dead on accuracy and power. It was a very tight/short punch that had KO on it. Of course this idiot will say it was a "lucky" punch. I guess the 1st knockdown was a lucky punch too? He knocked Manny down with a looping right hand right as Manny backed away after attacking and he did this exact same thing in the 2nd fight that almost dropped Manny. This is why I can't stand a lot of Manny's fans. Just admit that Manny fell for the trap and paid for it. Marquez is a COUNTER puncher. He reacts off of what the other guy is doing. This is what happened in this fight.
                  Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  These are the same type of cry babies that claimed Garcia's KO over Khan was a lucky punch. It was a COUNTER PUNCH! Danny Garcia is a counter puncher and took advantage of Khan's aggressivness just like Marquez always took advantage of Manny's aggressiveness.
                  The part in bold i totally agree with, but i think comparing this to Garcia/Khan isnt really fair. By no means was garcia's shot 'lucky' but it wasn't a counter punch. How garcia works that left hook is by throwing with the opponent. Marquez ko was counter punching at its very best.

Comment

It was one lucky shot thats wat it was
                    Roy even spelled it out for you "sunday boxing fans" - loudly in fact, and you still don't get it.

That KO-punch was timed. You can see it much more clearly in the replay. Pac moves forward, Juan takes a step back and whacks him with an overhand right. Perfectly timed. That's what counterpunchers do.

Stop crying. Your hero lost, move on....

Comment

Pac was so reckless. Its down to confidence and he probably didnt think JMM could ko him even if he made mistakes. If he wasnt so sure of himself he wouldnt do things like that. Jabbing at JMMs right hand side of body rather than outside JMM left hand.

It was a great KO but i would have give JMM more credit if the ko punch didnt come from a Pac attack, rather JMM initiated the attack from his own offense.

In a way its easier for JMM as he is the great counter puncher and he is willing to play JMMs game, JMM just had to wait as he knew Pac was coming.

Roach breeds these type of fighters, but cos Pac is a beast he has got away with it.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X