No announcement yet.

Larry Holmes: “The Klitschko brothers aren’t carrying the sport."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
    Actually, at the time prior to Vitali-Sanders, Sanders was ranked #3 behind Byrd, who also held the IBF title at the time. So naturally Vitali goes after the fight against the one-hit wonder journeyman, instead of avenging his disgraceful loss to the guy who took his virginity.
    That made me

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
    That gif made me even more!!!

Comment

• The Klitschko's aren't carrying the sport like you couldn't carry Marciano's jockstrap..... right Lar >>>> END OF THREAD!
      Last edited by jimmy1569; 01-09-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Lol, you're joking, right? He was far better skill wise AND achievement wise. Maybe not at the time he fought Holmes, but that was just a glimpse of the future. Witherspoon would have beaten both Haye and Chagaev senseless.
        In your deluded, jingoistic mind, I'm sure he would. I see you didn't adress my other post, must be because you have nothing to say about it and have realized your mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          So when Byrd was ranked #1 he was not considered the best in the division, I see Idiot.

Obviously Sanders was not the best, it was Vitali since he was #1, Sanders was #2.

Whitherspoon is no better than Haye or Chagaev, he doesn't have the achievements to back it up. Yes, Sam Peter sounds familiar, he got beat 3 times by the Klitschkos, so?

WTF does that mean neither brother will ever beat the best in the division to unify the belts? When Vitali retires, Wlad will do it, and do it easily. The only thing I'm taking to the bank is your stupidity and inability to form a coherent argument.
          Bryd was never considered to be better than Lewis. To say otherwise is a lie. Are you. really that stupid? Claiming Haye and Chagaev were as good as Witherspoon speaks for itself

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Bryd was never considered to be better than Lewis. To say otherwise is a lie. Are you. really that stupid? Claiming Haye and Chagaev were as good as Witherspoon speaks for itself
            When Byrd was #1 Lewis had already retired and hence didn't belong to the division anymore. Are you ******ed or just trolling? I suggest you go back, reread those posts again, try to comprehend them this time, and then come back to me, because I'm getting tired of responding to your idiocy.

Oh yeah, how dare I claim those two guys are on the level of Witherspoon when Tim has the much better accomplishments... oh wait, he doesn't. **** off.

Comment

When Byrd was #1 Lewis had already retired and hence didn't belong to the division anymore. Are you ******ed or just trolling? I suggest you go back, reread those posts again, try to comprehend them this time, and then come back to me, because I'm getting tired of responding to your idiocy.

Oh yeah, how dare I claim those two guys are on the level of Witherspoon when Tim has the much better accomplishments... oh wait, he doesn't. **** off.
              Apparently you're not smart enough to realize that Wladimir fought Bryd twice. He beat him soundly in the first fight (While Lewis was active)and was favored in the rematch. Especially when Bryd looked bad in a questionable draw with Golata.

Bryd was also knocked down in a questionable win over Jameel McCline. So where in this shows that Bryd was the best in the division?

You have to actually follow boxing to know these things. You're getting heated because I'm exposing your ignorance,clown.Haye and Chagaev more accomplished heavyweights than Witherspoon lol. Damn, you're stupid.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 01-10-2012, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Apparently you're not smart enough to realize that Wladimir fought Bryd twice. He beat him soundly in the first fight (While Lewis was active)and was favored in the rematch. Especially when Bryd looked bad in a questionable win over Golata. So where in this shows that Bryd was the best in the division?

You have to actually follow boxing to know these things. You're getting heated because I'm exposing your ignorance,clown.Haye and Chagaev more accomplished heavyweights than Witherspoon lol. Damn, you're stupid.

Comment

Apparently you're not smart enough to realize that Wladimir fought Bryd twice. He beat him soundly in the first fight (While Lewis was active)and was favored in the rematch. Especially when Bryd looked bad in a questionable win over Golata. So where in this shows that Bryd was the best in the division?

When Byrd was ranked #1. Ranked #1 shows he was considered the best in the division at that time, clown.

Exposing my ignorance? The guy who can't even read and comprehend posts properly shouldn't make such claims, they only make you look (even more) stupid.

Comment

When Byrd was ranked #1. Ranked #1 shows he was considered the best in the division at that time, clown.

Exposing my ignorance? The guy who can't even read and comprehend posts properly shouldn't make such claims, they only make you look (even more) stupid.
                    This coming from a guy who thinks corrupt rankings determine who the best fighter in the division is.They don't always and I already exposed your idiocy with Corrie Sanders who never beat a top heavyweight outside of Wladimir. But you think he was the second best heavyweight in the world because of "ratings" lol.

With your logic, Erik Morales is the best in his division.

Comprehend that.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 01-10-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

This coming from a guy who thinks corrupt rankings determine who the best fighter in the division is.They don't always and I already exposed your idiocy with Corrie Sanders who never beat a top heavyweight outside of Wladimir. But you think he was the second best heavyweight in the world because of "ratings" lol.

With your logic, Erik Morales is the best in his division.

Comprehend that.
                      Your opinion is worthless. Corrupt rankings? These are RING magazine rankings I'm talking about, not ABC orgs rankings, WTF is corrupt about that?

You should show me the RING ratings that show Erik Morales ranked as #1 in his division, if you're going that route. Oh wait, you can't Yeah that's what I thought

Comprehend what? That you're a clown? I already comprehended that a few posts ago.

Still waiting for you to tell me what will prevent Wlad from becoming undisputed after Vitali retires, BTW.
                      Last edited by Pirao; 01-10-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X