Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ "Angulo Punched Himself Out". He's A Pressure Fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you cant possibly be THIS stupid

please stop watching boxing...really...please find another sport to pretend to know

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      You watch boxing to

and un like you I was backing my **** up with facts honestly your thread is ****ing stupid, how is it possible for a pressure fighter to punch himself out? Are you ****ing serious? wait obviously you are you made a thread about it and have about 95% of the forum explaining to you how and yet you still want to debate it as if your telling it like it is....

Wrong kid, Angulo did punch himself out he missed alot of big shots the moment he hurt Kirkland he threw bomb after bomb after bomb, and guess what he missed most of them and was getting hit back by Kirkland which when you miss like that takes more out of you than when you make contact.

Now you got Kirkland hitting him while he is missing and that to contributes then you add the fact that Angulo rarely tied up Kirkland, and still basicly stood in there and tried to mix it up, when he should have taken rounds two and three to recover and stay away that didnt happen he kept trying to fight and that is a big reason why he lost that fight.....
      Lol I have everyone explaining to me?

Don't make me bump your 500 post thread where you got your ass embarrassed.

Anyway, I learned a long time ago not to debate with your crazy Mayweather hatin ass lol

Since I won't debate you, copy your questions to my posts in this thread and debate me that way, fruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you cant possibly be THIS stupid

please stop watching boxing...really...please find another sport to pretend to know
        Hey look it's Trollavelli

I see you're back from the rock I put you under a while ago.

Comment

• If Angulo himself says that Kirkland's uppercut played a role in his shaky legs, some of you clowns won't even see it.

Comment

• You can't be serious?

I see most here already pointed it out though.

Comment

• thread starter is a gang banging thug wannabie..

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Hey look it's Trollavelli

I see you're back from the rock I put you under a while ago.

you should beat yourself over the head with that rock...it might help boost your IQ you ******

Comment

• Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
                  thread starter is a gang banging thug wannabie..
                  How'd you know 2tough.

By the way, the only gang banging I do is on your mom. She made my toes curl.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    If Angulo himself says that Kirkland's uppercut played a role in his shaky legs, some of you clowns won't even see it.
                    Ok, certainly the punches are not going to help but him blowing his wad after hurting James had a shit load to do with it and again its no excuse because its his own fault and James job to get on him which he did and won impressively.

Comment

• TS is so goddamn stupid it is almost unbelievable.

"Durrrrr he throws punches for a living so he should be able to throw unlimited punches!"

Did your dumb ass watch the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X