Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I demand the Matthysse-Alexander result to be changed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    He scored it for the guy he wanted to win before it even started.
    You are a ******ed inbred who has spent the past hour talking about a fight he hasn't even seen.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Classic example of ******ed American inbred idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
      Because there was a swing round that I thought could have went either way.

Hence 5 or 6.

Not that difficult to understand.
      These guys don't even understand the basics of boxing, its pathetic.

I been saying Alexander is a bum for awhile.

Guys like Berto, Williams, Headbutt Bradley just don't impress me.

Comment

I had Lucas winning by 5 or 6 points.

There should be an immediate rematch.
        Frankly the fight was close and could have gone either way.

5 or 6? You need to get glasses. Lucas outlanded Devon badly in *2* rounds which accounted for 40% of all the shots Lucas landed in the *whole* fight.

The other 8 rounds. Guess what. He got outlanded, or it appeared he was getting outworked. Close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
          These guys don't even understand the basics of boxing, its pathetic.

I been saying Alexander is a bum for awhile.

Guys like Berto, Williams, Headbutt Bradley just don't impress me.
          They're all cut from the same cloth which incidentally was made in a town called hypejob hill.

Comment

You are a ******ed inbred who has spent the past hour talking about a fight he hasn't even seen.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Classic example of ******ed American inbred idiocy.

I wasn't debating the fight for an hour. I was stating that you can't change a fight and that Wazaa should pay up for his wrong prediction. I have now seen the fight and I can say the same thing for you kid. If you actually scored it a 6 point difference you clearly scored it before they even stepped into the ring. People can say what they want about me but at least I don't go into a fight with a bias. Lucas could of won that fight and there were some swing rounds that could of even gave him victory by 3 pts but 5 or 6 get bent. It was a close fight and there are so many more travesties in boxing that need to be changed before something like this.

Comment

I wasn't debating the fight for an hour. I was stating that you can't change a fight and that Wazaa should pay up for his wrong prediction. I have now seen the fight and I can say the same thing for you kid. If you actually scored it a 6 point difference you clearly scored it before they even stepped into the ring. People can say what they want about me but at least I don't go into a fight with a bias. Lucas could of won that fight and there were some swing rounds that could of even gave him victory by 3 pts but 5 or 6 get bent. It was a close fight and there are so many more travesties in boxing that need to be changed before something like this.

Relax sunshine, just use the tissues I recommended.

Comment

You don't know crap about boxing bro.

Comment

What did you score the fight? I go back to Casamayor V Santa Cruz, have you seen it? That fight was probably 10 rounds to 2 and I believe SC dropped Casa in it too. That's a real boxing robbery. This one wasn't even as bad as Alexander/Kotelnik.

Comment

I fully condone, endorse, approve and co-sign this post.

Comment

I had Lucas winning by 5 or 6 points.

There should be an immediate rematch.

please show us you round by round scoring

Comment

Working...
                      X