No announcement yet.

Re: Top 10 p4p lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Top 10 p4p lists

After just going through the entire thread about Cotto's position in the top 10 p4p rankings, I can't honestly believe the bull**** I saw in that thread. I can't even understand why Cotto or Hatton (another prime example) would be listed in the top 10 p4p, let alone listed so highly by so many of you.

In various cases I saw Cotto ranked above guys like De La Hoya, Mosley, Castillo and Barrera. I also saw Hatton ranked quite a few times above guys like Taylor, Castillo, Barrera and Pacquiao. What the **** are you guys smoking? Seriously because I want to know what it feels like to be that ****ing high.

I understand p4p lists are only a matter of opinion but how the hell could you rank Cotto or Hatton above the guys I've mentioned? Maybe I'm missing something here but this **** just seems ridiculous to me. Hatton has 1 impressive win over Tsyzu and in my eyes lost to Collazo. Cotto has 1 impressive win over Quintana and suddenly he's a god.

The only list I saw that was good was PBF34's which was almost dead on in my estimation.

Hahaha Thanks man.
    I feel like Cotto deserves to be there at 10 instead of JLC.
    Hattons big win againsnt Zoo was enough to put him on the list but his preformances since then havent done anything for his case.

Comment

I can understand putting Hatton and Cotto in the top 10, I honestly can. But I think they should be numbers 9 and 10, whoever gets 9 I'll let you guys ***** about. I just don't see them any higher than that, let alone like number 4 or some ****, it's absurd. Cotto beats Quintana and all of a sudden he's over De La Hoya and Mosley. Hatton manages to secure a bull**** decision against Collazo and suddenly he's number 5, lol.

Comment

I will admit that I like Cotto.
        That may have somehing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
        X