Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$400 the lowest ticket price for Pac-Marquez 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    But how much were the cheapest seats?
    $1,500, $1,250, $600, $300 and $200.

Comment

Wow. Pac will rip off his fans for $400 a seat but won't fight for 40 million...Damn Pac.

Comment

The fan-bases of these two fighters are gonna get tested, let's see how much they love Pac and Marquez.

Comment

got to be a typo. there's usually 5 prices. i'm sure there will be $200 tickets. weather you can actually get them or not is another thing. last time there were $200 ones but there were never really available. had to buy the $400 ones.

Comment

What? 400 freaking dollars? Are they out of their freaking minds?!

Comment

I can think of many better ways to spend $400 in Vegas~ anyhow good luck to them on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                got to be a typo. there's usually 5 prices. i'm sure there will be $200 tickets. weather you can actually get them or not is another thing. last time there were $200 ones but there were never really available. had to buy the $400 ones.
                Basically. Even though they usually "list" the $200 seats they sell out within minutes if they even go on sale at all.

Comment

Todd duBoef ‏@ToddDuboef
                  For people asking we do have a $200 ticket for #pacquiaomarquez. $1200, $900,$600, $400 and $200 .

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    The fan-bases of these two fighters are gonna get tested, let's see how much they love Pac and Marquez.
                    They love'em long time!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X