Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) David Haye responds to Bellow and accepts the challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt Bellew would ever stop crying or talking if he ever managed to fluke out a win over Haye. "i was in a space station two weeks ago"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRevolver View Post
      No mention of the fighters avoiding Haye?

Haye can't force the leading HW fighters to face him. This is why we are currently seeing the "loud mouths" call out Haye, as they know Haye will respond and fighters like Briggs get a payday, while Haye continues to rebuild.

That said, with me being fan of Haye, next year has to be the year that he fights for a HW title, and I think we all know its going to happen. I'm looking forward to seeing Haye becoming champion of the world and showing why certain fighters have been avoiding him.
      Fury and Haye had a fight going with each other. The real deal, promotions and everything and Haye pulls out at the very end relishing in Fury's lost expenses in training. I don't blame Fury at all for telling Haye to **** off because he back then was the clear underdog and Haye just screwed him over in a gutless way. I am absolutely convinced it became a reuse from the very beginning to just see how bad they can screw over this loud mouthed Tyson Fury.

As for guys ducking him, I think it's completely because Haye is flaky on pulling out of fights. He also is what we have to believe is a big name to have on your resume as a win, but then again he is a massive excuse maker. The way I see it, Haye is like Gamboa right now. They have ability, but their own ego out ways their own monetary worth. Haye may have the best resume but the same goes for James Toney. He has to prove it to land a big fight. Which isn't a hard task for him. If he could walk in and KO Pulev for instance...boom he's probably got himself in an excellent place to challenge Wilder, Fury, or Joshua. But fighting a couple no hopers in a build up to get ready for Briggs is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Fury and Haye had a fight going with each other. The real deal, promotions and everything and Haye pulls out at the very end relishing in Fury's lost expenses in training. I don't blame Fury at all for telling Haye to **** off because he back then was the clear underdog and Haye just screwed him over in a gutless way. I am absolutely convinced it became a reuse from the very beginning to just see how bad they can screw over this loud mouthed Tyson Fury.

As for guys ducking him, I think it's completely because Haye is flaky on pulling out of fights. He also is what we have to believe is a big name to have on your resume as a win, but then again he is a massive excuse maker. The way I see it, Haye is like Gamboa right now. They have ability, but their own ego out ways their own monetary worth. Haye may have the best resume but the same goes for James Toney. He has to prove it to land a big fight. Which isn't a hard task for him. If he could walk in and KO Pulev for instance...boom he's probably got himself in an excellent place to challenge Wilder, Fury, or Joshua. But fighting a couple no hopers in a build up to get ready for Briggs is pathetic
        Haye does have a personality which rubs people up the wrong way. I can agree on that, as while I enjoy his "smack talk", he does wind up fighters/fans and I guess this gives them reason to tell him to **** off!

This is why I hope Joshua is being honest (I believe he is) when he says him, Fury and Haye all need to face each other, it has to happen. If it doesn't then its a missed opportunity.

Add Wilder into the mix (who I don't rate) but he is a champion and wouldn't it be great to see Joshua, Fury, Haye & WIlder all face each other over the next 2 years. But of course it won''t happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Haye's HW resume isn't good, but how many of the current HW's have better honestly? 2 or 3?
          Depends how highly you rate the Valuev win. That's pretty much all he has at heavyweight that's worth talking about and Valuev, let's face it, sucked balls.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post

You think Haye's training camp was free? Guys like Wilder got paid nothing to be Haye's sparring partners? Haye has been out of the ring for 3 and half years after having a serious shoulder injury, fighting bums is to be expected under such circumstances. Fights are made by risk/reward forget about "earning" a shot that's all bollocks. The reward is clear Haye is one of the biggest pay days out there for any HW, the risk is too great for them to chase it.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
              Depends how highly you rate the Valuev win. That's pretty much all he has at heavyweight that's worth talking about and Valuev, let's face it, sucked balls.
              What do current HW's have that's better? Only HW's i see that have a win clearly better than Valuev are Klitschko and Fury. The rest are debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRevolver View Post
                Haye does have a personality which rubs people up the wrong way. I can agree on that, as while I enjoy his "smack talk", he does wind up fighters/fans and I guess this gives them reason to tell him to **** off!

This is why I hope Joshua is being honest (I believe he is) when he says him, Fury and Haye all need to face each other, it has to happen. If it doesn't then its a missed opportunity.

Add Wilder into the mix (who I don't rate) but he is a champion and wouldn't it be great to see Joshua, Fury, Haye & WIlder all face each other over the next 2 years. But of course it won''t happen!
                It should all happen. But the only way for let's say Joshua to force someone like Wilder in a fight is to destroy him on the public stage and embarrass him. It's a lost art and I think it largely hasn't been used because nobody media savy like Fury uses it. One important aspect is that you have to have the natural ability to trash talk. Floyd is okay at it and always got away with his mediocre trash talking because he was always such a bigger name against guys that wouldn't know the first thing about trash talking.

But this is just like a theory haha, but I bet with as many holes Wilder has in his bull**** resume and how he is being marketed, someone could come in and literally steal his star power by landing a fight and winning. Fury seems like the person to do this but it becomes meaningless to me because I feel like Wilder would want to fight him, rather then truly deadly foes like Haye, Joshua, Wlad

Comment

Good fight!! Both the same size like Haye said could fight at 205-210lbs. The build up will be good to watch. Bellew is a world champion so adds more to the bout. Will be an exciting fight whilst it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
                    Good fight!! Both the same size like Haye said could fight at 205-210lbs. The build up will be good to watch. Bellew is a world champion so adds more to the bout. Will be an exciting fight whilst it lasts.
                    It's a garbage fight, that's never going to happen. Bellew trying to get a bit of publicity and Haye happy to play along.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      What do current HW's have that's better? Only HW's i see that have a win clearly better than Valuev are Klitschko and Fury. The rest are debatable.
                      Well Chagaev also has a win over Valuev, first to do so and back when Valuev was still somewhat useful. So there's him as well. Then you've got Povetkin who just overall has a much stronger resume than Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X