Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy atlas on golovkin: "if someone was (pissing).....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    Cant watch Dontae videos anymore. His stupid 30 second intros with the girls are ******ed. He's like, "oh hey everyone watch my video, im a big time player cause i know a few girls".

Its great if you're like 14 or something.........
    No one has issues with the pretty white and latina girls that are all over fight pressers, weigh ins, and the ring. A black youtuber puts some pretty black girls to introduce his boxing videos, and it's an issue.

Comment

Teddy, the poster here and Dontae have something in common, and its not being intelligent.

Comment

Dbn is one of the best boxing channels out there. Poochiao/GGG dick suckers hate him cause he speaks the truth.

Comment

WTF is up w/ this camera work?? I'm sitting here, leaning away from the computer I feel so uncomfortable...

And, Teddy, I love ya but why did it take 5min to spit out a convoluted version of, "Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining"?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Why does your dumbaz reply to his dumbaz?
            why does your dumbazz include yourself when no one is talking to you

Comment

I just checked out this guys Youtube page. Even Elie Seckbach's page is better, and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                I'm starting to think you don't even like Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Oh god more Donte and his ******ed questions to get a reaction. "The media is telling us 97,000 PPV buys are good numbers" lol OK donte!
                  people made numbers a big deal, scoffed at fighters PPV numbers then said GGG was the next PPV star and said all kinds of things on his channel, he does that to irk them

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Oh god more Donte and his ******ed questions to get a reaction. "The media is telling us 97,000 PPV buys are good numbers" lol OK donte!
                    Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                    "Let me get right down to the point and stutter through a 5 minute analogy that doesn't make any sense"
                    Fanboys to the rescue and real butthurt about it too.

The GGG Brigade

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Fanboys to the rescue and real butthurt about it too.

The GGG Brigade
                      I'm not really that big of a fan of GGG. I've said numerous times he's ranked a bit too high for his resume. Yes, people are ducking him, but unfortunately you don't get p4p rank for being ducked.

Only recently (Lemieux) did he really impress me.

I'm just depicted as a maniacal GGG fan by the angry brothas on this website because I don't constantly slander him and remain fairly neutral.

Just being blunt. Just getting to the point. Don't piss... Don't... That is to say... Don't take a wiz on my leg and tell me, and tell me, don't pee on me and act like and depict as though there's a thunderstorm, as though it's raining, don't pee on me.
                      Last edited by ////; 11-09-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X