Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write your best Miguel Cotto impersonation for the upcoming Press-Conf Promo Tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write your best Miguel Cotto impersonation for the upcoming Press-Conf Promo Tour

Try to picture him using his accent and his usual cool, calm, robotic mannerisms/demeanor:

I wanna thank Floyd Mayweather for this opportunity, as well as HBO. I will train hard to be the best Miguel Cotto. I will not talk trash about Floyd Mayweather for promotion. I will be the same Miguel Cotto like always. Floyd Mayweather can bring the trash talk, and I will bring all my Puerto Rican people to the fight.

On May 5th, I will be victorious. Everyone wanted to see Pacquiao-Mayweather, BUT I believe MIGUEL COTTO will be enuff'. Thank You.

Last edited by cupocity303; 02-01-2012, 09:02 PM.

"Imma go home and suck on my wife's fun bags.. I feel pretty good"

Comment

"Victor Ortiz may have been a tree, but what he didn't know was that a tree cannot move, so I will not make that mistake."

Comment

(looking at Mayweather)
        "He means nothing to me. I'm here with all my crowd and all my Puerto Rican people. I Just look at him and taste my victory on him."

Comment

Miguel talks like he's some spokesman for an alien being named Miguel Cotto.

Comment

I love how he refers to himself in the 3rd person, awesome.

Comment

"floy maywerer means nohting to miguel cotto. nohting."

Comment

He'll be short and sweet. But if Floyd tries any of the **** he has with everyone else like putting his hand around his neck, I think there could be some problems. Don't see Cotto just smiling back like Ortiz did.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  "Imma go home and suck on my wife's fun bags.. I feel pretty good"
                  ****, I would... exact same thing I'd think and do.

Comment

*Cotto talking in those private interviews in front of the camera on 24/7 segments*

"Mayweder has...a big mouth, you know?..."

*Insert scene with Mayweather laughing and goofing off*

"He...like to...say stuff...to... aggravate people. I...I'm not like dhat. If he try...to punch me...the way he did...wit Ortiz...I'm going to do...anything I can...to beat him. I will do worse to him..."

*Cotto nods*

*Insert next scene with Cotto hitting the mits and then transition to Floyd's activities*

Comment

Working...
                    X