Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Shot of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman (Pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Shot of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman (Pic)

First there was Julie Newmar, then Eartha Kitt and Lee Meriwether. Both Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry had their turns, and now Oscar-nominated Anne Hathaway is next in line to play Catwoman. On Friday (August 5) morning, fanboys got their first look at Hathaway in her catsuit after some production stills from Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises" made their way online.

The pic, however, shows a Catwoman quite different from other film incarnations. There are no feline ears, half-masks or strategically placed costume tears like the ones on Berry's 2004 getup. Instead, Hathaway, with her hair tied back in a ponytail, sports black goggles and a skintight black jumpsuit while riding what appears to be the Batpod.

Check out our photo analysis of Hathaway's Catwoman.

When grilled about her role as Selina Kyle, a.k.a. the Catwoman, the 28-year-old actress said nothing. "I signed a blood oath," she told Total Film on Wednesday, refusing to give up the goods. "Bloody thumbprint on the paper."

The peculiar pic raises a few questions. For one, why is the villainous Catwoman riding atop Batman's motorbike? Do she and the Bat join forces to fight a greater evil, or did the sneaky cat burglar swipe the Dark Knight's wheels? What about her mask? Will the high-tech specs that Hathaway dons replace the mask that the villain traditionally has worn? Only time will tell.

The new stills reveal far less about "Dark Knight" plot points than previously leaked pictures, like the ones that show Batman and arch-nemesis Bane duking it out in the snow. The third installment of Nolan's "Batman" series won't be released until the summer of 2012, but it is currently filming in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and has already drummed up a ton of anticipation.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/166...ht-rises.jhtml
    Last edited by RL_GMA; 08-05-2011, 10:51 AM.

B1tch needs a fukin tan...

Comment

.....but will she show **** in this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        .....but will she show **** in this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          B1tch needs a fukin tan...
          Too bad she didn't get one like her friend did when all those Mexicans gang banged that one chick in Havoc. Lol.

Comment

terrible choice...i like her *******, dont get me wrong. but catwoman? GTFOOH

Comment

Why cant they ever get Catwoman RIGHT? I want to see Scarlett Johannsons big ******* popping out of a catwoman costume. Anne Hathaway is way too fckin pedestrian.

And if you thought Halle Berry's catwoman was hot, she used a MALE stunt double for that movie. yuk

Comment

Christopher Nolan cast her for a reason. I think she will
                Shock us with a great performance.

Comment

They should have cast someone tougher who still knows how to be seductive.

Comment

Christopher Nolan has never made a bad film yet.

I think he knows what he's doing

Comment

Working...
                    X