Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judge this Rap Battle...Let me know who you think won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was ill, but who do you think won this one

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
      if it ain't murder mook...i don't want to hear it...
      Screw, did you check this one. The TS posted this one like a week ago. Its his boy that recently was setup by some hoe and 3 clowns beat him to death with a bat. He sounds nice as **** though

Comment

yeah that kid was cold...****ed up they got him like that...RIP...talent the world could have appreciated...

Comment

did you already know about him or did you catch one of the other threads on him by me or the TS?

Comment

Murder mook got ripped by millz

Comment

BTW, I like Serious Jones better than Murda. He only won that battle because he had more *****z there wit him. Out of all the battles though, I ****ed with Big Ace the most. Everyone thought he was wack or not that good or just average, and they all thought Jones killed him but I thought his **** was beast. They say he was too unstable but that ***** went in to me. Do you know who Im talkin about and did you see that battle he had with Jones? Do you like Murda better than Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                BTW, I like Serious Jones better than Murda. He only won that battle because he had more *****z there wit him. Out of all the battles though, I ****ed with Big Ace the most. Everyone thought he was wack or not that good or just average, and they all thought Jones killed him but I thought his **** was beast. They say he was too unstable but that ***** went in to me. Do you know who Im talkin about and did you see that battle he had with Jones? Do you like Murda better than Jones?
                Serius is way better.

Funnier punchlines and better delivery IMO.

Comment

This dude Conceited is funny with it, too.

First guy ain't the good, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    I am a battle vet myself I am up on all that ****. Personally I like them both. They both have their own styles, Jones is good at stories, Mook started doing that **** as well, that's when he went up to the next level. The Big Ace battle was good but that **** wasn't close. I guess those judges just kept calling for an extra round because they wanted to see how many writtens Jones had lol. Big Ace saying "I got a gun sooooooooooo big...........you would swear that it's fake" had me laughing my ****in ass off though.

Comment

i just found out about fresh ave like an hour ago...i'm already a fan...kid was something serious...

as far as mook vs jones...i say they're what and what...millz was a killer...but he got ghost when it was time to make money...

Comment

Working...
                      X