No announcement yet.

floyd scared of cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
    judah is a great fighter, regardless of hes losses. mayweather could'n ko judah, miguel did. Miguel would end mayweather. Thats what floyd is scared off. He doesn't want boxing to end him so hes taking the safe route against dlh. Dont want no part of miguel
    im sorry judah is a joke in my mind, he's has a good mix of skills, but his in ring and out of ring antics just solidify him as a joke to me.

Comment

True story.

he dosn't have 2 prove anything fighting cotto, he's got his spot locked at P4P #1 in the sport

Comment

judah is a great fighter, regardless of hes losses. mayweather could'n ko judah, miguel did.
        KO'd his nuts. I don't think Judah would have gotten KO'd had he not suffered that last low blow. Cotto would have still won I think.

Comment

True story.
          plain and basic common sense.

Comment

worst thread ever. cotto and his croniyes turned Floyd down. and judah might of stopped cotto if the low blows didnt happen. and Floyd might of stopped judah if the low blows didnt happen for him.

Comment

Yea kid you got real intelligence let me congratulate you on that. Floyd is taking the safe fight and everyone knows it. He wants no part of miguel, every opponent floyd has beaten miguel has destroyed them. Calling another boxer a ***** is quite funny to me, keep talking kid,when you get in that ring one day we will see whos the *****! Miguel cotto will destroy floyd mayweather, you heard it here! Accept the fight floyd so you're lil bitches dont have to defend you for being scared.
              Homeboy stop playing all tough and **** over the internet. You probally cant even fight yourself while you're talking about the next person. Get the **** on with that bull****. E-killer!

Comment

Originally posted by pabcs View Post
                plain and basic common sense.
                Viva Mexico, how long are you going to stay on here before you get banned again?

Comment

No fighter is afarid to get in the ring..

Comment

judah is a great fighter, regardless of hes losses. mayweather could'n ko judah, miguel did. Miguel would end mayweather. Thats what floyd is scared off. He doesn't want boxing to end him so hes taking the safe route against dlh. Dont want no part of miguel
                    Well I do have to say that even Miguel Cotto said he was sure that Judah had more to give in the ring, but you have to respect the referee's decision.

The only KO more anti-climatic than that one was when a fighter quits (although I won't name names). Truth be told, Cotto wore him down, like Mayweather did, but the referee called it when Cotto put the pressure on. Judah dropped Floyd with the most accurate nut shot in history when Floyd started putting the pressure on.

Anyways, like Winky Wright said, "It's called boxing not knockouts."

A win is a win.

If Mayweather doesn't end up fighting Cotto, his legacy is going get hit in the balls harder than Judah tapped Mayweather's, and that is a true story.

I just don't believe a fighter as good as him is really scared of another fighter at his weight class... I just can not believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                      Well I do have to say that even Miguel Cotto said he was sure that Judah had more to give in the ring, but you have to respect the referee's decision.

The only KO more anti-climatic than that one was when a fighter quits (although I won't name names). Truth be told, Cotto wore him down, like Mayweather did, but the referee called it when Cotto put the pressure on. Judah dropped Floyd with the most accurate nut shot in history when Floyd started putting the pressure on.

Anyways, like Winky Wright said, "It's called boxing not knockouts."

A win is a win.

If Mayweather doesn't end up fighting Cotto, his legacy is going get hit in the balls harder than Judah tapped Mayweather's, and that is a true story.

I just don't believe a fighter as good as him is really scared of another fighter at his weight class... I just can not believe it.

It's a joke how the Floyd fans considered Williams a match up that should happen.

I think Cotto deserves a shot. Not saying Cotto is the best, but hes the best man out there for Floyd to fight. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X