Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so suspect of Memo but not Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realistically, it's because with Ariza Manny was winning.

Whereas with Heredia, Manny was handed a defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Ariza also claimed that Pacquiao doesn't know what he gives him and nobody bat an eyelid..
      Pac also has a trainer that knew one of his fighters was taking steroids and was on board with it....guilt by association is funny coming from Pacland

Comment

or conte...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Ariza also claimed that Pacquiao doesn't know what he gives him and nobody bat an eyelid..
          if he made you a smoothie you'd know exactly what's in it? even if he told you bannana, apple, spinach and god knows what else you#d still not know what exactly it's doing, you'd just think "oh, healthy stuff"
          Originally posted by Calabis View Post
          Pac also has a trainer that knew one of his fighters was taking steroids and was on board with it....guilt by association is funny coming from Pacland
          so he did'nt rat out his fighter? or are you saying he must have supplied him?
          who trained mosley? richardson, he trained hopkins too, hopkins is on steroids, actually JDJ i think was his trainer when he was roiding, so all fo JDJ's fighters are roiders now too
          or how about eduarda garcia? trainer of vargas(roider)
          he also trained brandon rios, and he's father of mikey and robert garcia, is mikey on steroids now? and garcia supplying it to his fighters?

big long ass list to be made from such ignorant thoughts
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-15-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Ariza has been accused of supplying Pacquiao with peds. about 100000 times on here in the last few years. They call it Ariza shakes. They call Pacquiao Pacroid. Take the test etc. etc.

Comment

The commission did their jobs and proved that JMM is clean!

Why has Roach gone into hiding? The drug test results are out. I think he "owes" Mr. JMM a kiss now doesnt he?

Time to get some mexican butt hair in your mouth Roach.

Comment

amazing aint it

Comment

funny how what goes around comes around

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    Maybe because he's already been busted administering and trying to mask PED use to his other athletes, as high profile as Marion Jones with all her accomplishments and he's admitted to knowing how to mask PED use.

I've watched Marquez's whole career and he has never been anywhere as close to as big than when he all a sudden got wig his dude! I like Marquez and all but that was a major red flag. I was curious at the weigh in, he was HUGE! Also I've never seen him carry that kinda power or take so many flush shots!

If he was fighting anyone other than Pacquiao would have been talkin mad ****!

All the Floyd fans wanna act surprised people are suspicious, and this is comin from a Marquez fan I don't wanna see Anyone use PED's fan or not.
                    finally a marquez fan seeing the truth.....i don't hate marquez, but him getting involved with a ped guru/chemist/dealer is very alarming imo..the guy isn't a strength and conditioning coach...his first and only love is chemistry. heredia dedicated his entire life to learning everything there needed to be known about peds and learning chemistry in order to make his own undetectable peds....the guy loves peds, and on top of that he never served time for his crimes and most likely never learned his lesson...why did he change his name? why does he keep his other clients names secret? why all the damn secrecy?

My father is a chemistry professor. I love chemistry, and I was an athlete. My role was an obsession. For example, I learned everything about testosterone: that there is a type of testosterone with a high half-life and another that works very quickly. I learned that you can rub it in, take it orally, inject it. It became a kick: I was allowed to work with the best of the best, and I made them even better. - Angel Heredia
                    http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/a-571031.html
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 12-15-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X