Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen
    What the **** happened to my thread?
    It sucked so they decided to merge it with a better one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I am officially renouncing my fandom of Andre Ward, because fighters I'm a fan of always do something stupid. If I stop now, Ward has a chance.

F*** Andre Ward, he sucks and is a billy goat steroid user.
      at the disclaimer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
        at the disclaimer.

The most accurate picture of Andre Ward I could find.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

The most accurate picture of Andre Ward I could find.
          a Minotaur named S.O.G.

Comment

• Always thought berto was WAY OVERRATED but a cheater??? I thought he was a decent guy. But I guess when u see a body like his in boxer fighting at this level is always suspicious. Martinez, clottey, pacquiao they all should get tested.

Comment

• Just looking at him, I knew he was on something.

Comment

• Where are all of the paktards now? I thought that state drug testing was enough, that random drug testing wasnt needed? But we have 2 cheaters busted by random drug tests that were not caught by the athletic commissions.

Money Mayweather is a hero for introducing olympic style drug testing to the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                  I dont give a fuck about other countries fam. I'm talking about you Americans who say you have the best athletes in the world and bull**** like dat when half of ya r steroid users !!! You ent no world level athlete if you're taking steroids. You take steroids for a reason, cos you ent good enough to beat the geezer infront of you (Lamont Peterson vs. Amir Khan)

I'm talkin English cos you boyz r saying drugs r bad in English sports, I'm sayin **** is it
                  Maybe drugs are bad all across the world but it ****in isn't in England and it sure as hell is the worst on the planet in America than any other country. Look it up n you will know i'm spot on.

Yeah i made up the 90% ting b, but we all know it's fairly ****in high percentage still
                  You have serious issues bro, and with all due respect...your logic is crazy flawed man. :-/

Look, you can sit there and rant about all of this drug use going on and how America is bad and all this nonsense, when in reality (if we want to take the time to draw it out) your country is no better. It's called humanity.

I mean just look at how you're coming across? Do you really think you're rep'ing you're country right by behaving like a child? Do all men from the UK behave, act, think, whine, moan, and cry like you? Should we paint all of the uk with the same brush, based on your little Roid Rage Induced Rant?

Every PEOPLE has their bad apples. The question we need to ask ourselves is,
                  "Am I one?"

Just take a step back and chill bro...just chill.

Comment

• So is the entire fight cancelled or are they finding a replacement for Berto? They're still advertising this at Staples

Comment

• olympic style random drug testing doesnt even work because its well known most atheletes at the olympics are hard core cheaters on every fukving drug there is

because 2 morons got caught by random testing is like the tip of the iceberg

every cheat should be exposed- that much is true

but what would be left in boxing if that happened i wonder

Comment

Working...
                      X