Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was at work this morning and over heard co-workers talking boxing and wow casuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was at work this morning and over heard co-workers talking boxing and wow casuals

Are really ignorant and know nothing at all about the sport

1-Ronda Rousey would destroy Mayweather

2-Cain Valasquez could beat Wlad in a boxing match

3- all a MMA fighter would need is 6 months to train in boxing to be dominant

4-both Diaz brothers could be elite boxers

5-last but not least using lateral movement in the ring is running, real boxing is standing toe to toe and knocking someone out

It amazes me the ignorance they spew and even when you try to educate them they laugh and still try to argue, i asked them have they ever in their life even studied the sport or even been to a gym and of course the answer was no.." THEY DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID THE SWEET SCIENCE"

I don't believe you for some reason. I think you just want attention.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

5-last but not least using lateral movement in the ring is running, real boxing is standing toe to toe and knocking someone out

It amazes me the ignorance they spew and even when you try to educate them they laugh and still try to argue, i asked them have they ever in their life even studied the sport or even been to a gym and of course the answer was no.." THEY DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID THE SWEET SCIENCE"
      Just try ya best to teach um bro,it's all we can do..

Comment

Originally posted by classic86 View Post
        I don't believe you for some reason. I think you just want attention.
        This is what I thought at first.

Comment

In an MMA fight, Rousey would destroy Mayweather. The others on your list are just ridiculous though.

Comment

Rhousey would beat the hell out of floyd in a street fight.. Once she got ahold of him, she would flip him, break him and make him squel and tap

But the rest just sounds ridicules... If these guys could be elite boxers in 6 months, then why dont they, they would get paid alot more

Comment

The bolded is the only thing they got right, everything else is bullshyt.

Comment

Let's just pretend that he's telling the truth. Ronda would embarass little boy Floyd. He's built like a 13 year old boy.

Comment

rousey would beat floyd in a streetfight, larrbear. she'd take him down, and bring his arm home for dinner.

i know boxing people [and men in general,] don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

boxing has a ton of limitations due to the rules.

rousey would shoot for a takedown on his lead leg, and she'd be way too low to get punched. floyd would be on his back quickly, and the fight would be over within a minute.

Comment

just like everybody i agree with #1.

funny thing is considering floyd's fight history with women,

rousey vs floyd has a better chance of happening than pac vs floyd.

smdh.

Comment

Working...
                    X