Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd challenged for MW, is he no2 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's he gonna fight at MW GGG ? He would get killed !

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      No I don't. He's better than anyone at 154, but he hasn't earned the right to be called THE champion. Beating Miguel Cotto and Saul Alvarez isn't enough. Especially since Mayweather will never fight the rest of the division to prove it.

And it isn't the same as Armstrong at all. Featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>welterweight, junior middleweight, and middleweight.
      All this and you haven't even mentioned one of Armstrongs fight. Now I have to admit, I don't know much about boxing from the past except their names and how good they were, let alone Henry Armstrong alone. So enlighten us with who/how he fought, anyone he might have ducked, etc, etc, to reach this three lineal championship stage > Mayweathers possible three lineal championship stage

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
        Yeah but I don't really rate these belt organizations. You have to consider mayweather THE champion at welter and junior middle weight classes right now.

So he's currently the lineal champ like Armstrong was in two divisions. If he can beat Martinez in his next fight then he is the lineal champ at three equalling the record.
        He's not universally lineal at 147. 154 sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
          I think being lineal champion in 3 weight classes at the same time is equal to the achievement set by Henry Armstrong.

Not saying he would be better but it would be an incredible achievement all the same.
          Must be a slow day on floydhype and worldstar.

Comment

Working...
          X