No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Likes Donaire-Mares, But No Golden Co-Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    ok so why dont they do it again and swallow their pride and take the initiative and give top rank the lead in order to make this fight happen. I mean they've done it before why not do it again if they really want to take care of mares?

Its not like mares isnt gonna get paid. its not like this fight is not gonna make money. Why not be the better man about it and offer concessions to top rank?

prove arum wrong and give your fighter what he wants and take the high road, be the better man that you always claim to be than arum.

I mean if you really care about your fighter and not winning some pissing war with arum.
    Naw swallow pride? This is not about pride not being involved with a fighter you developed and groomed, and for one of his biggest fights not be apart of it? You sound real stupid saying that, he is one of the best in that division and a future star if he wins. Do you think GBP would do that with Canelo? Although Canelo is bigger Mares has a chance to get there if he keeps winning. Why leave it in arums hands?

**** that, anybody who supports when arum is like this talking about he cant work with GBP and is trying to find decent logic of it, should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
      Naw swallow pride? This is not about pride not being involved with a fighter you developed and groomed, and for one of his biggest fights not be apart of it? You sound real stupid saying that, he is one of the best in that division and a future star if he wins. Do you think GBP would do that with Canelo? Although Canelo is bigger Mares has a chance to get there if he keeps winning. Why leave it in arums hands?

**** that, anybody who supports when arum is like this talking about he cant work with GBP and is trying to find decent logic of it, should be ashamed of themselves.
      Fans now riding their favorite fighter's promoter now

Comment

Notice how Nonito is fighting neither Rigondeaux nor Mares under Bob Arum's watch? The guy is a cancer on the sport.

Retire already you old, fat piece of ****.

Comment

if donaire has any balls ( which i doubt***) than he would stand up to arum and demand this fight be made, there is absolutely no reason why it cant be made and if it doesnt than top rank should be blamed for it

*** i still remember when donaire tried jumping shift, not only did bob arum talk down his boxing skills and "connection with the filipinos", bob arum even shitted on his wife and this dude probably never had balls to stand up for her... lol what a weenie

Comment

This is just ****in bad, this is bull****, BS, boxing is becoming so pathetic, i don't even see this as protecting Donaire, i think it's obvious Mares style is tailor made for Donaire even though he is a good fighter, it's only about money, that greedy bastard. No Rigo, no Mares, just fighting bums. Boxing is a sellers market and we have take what they give us.

Comment

And people actually believed that Arum was willing to make Pac/FLoyd at anytime?

Comment

Such horse****!! Just last week, Arum was practically promising Vanes a Golden Boy fighter if he won. This week, it's back to the 'bad blood' excuse.

It really is sad though that these fighters work for Bob, and not the other way around like it's supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                  if donaire has any balls ( which i doubt***) than he would stand up to arum and demand this fight be made, there is absolutely no reason why it cant be made and if it doesnt than top rank should be blamed for it

*** i still remember when donaire tried jumping shift, not only did bob arum talk down his boxing skills and "connection with the filipinos", bob arum even shitted on his wife and this dude probably never had balls to stand up for her... lol what a weenie
                  Donaire stood up to Goldenboy by saying to them that if they love boxing that they would make Donaire-Mares. I wonder if he would do the same to Arum

Comment

Arum really is a greedy old prick, I can't wait until this guy is gone from boxing for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                      Could I get a link or two?

Comment

Working...
                      X