Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Peterson Ruling: I Guess It's Ok To Take Drugs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry con cry all you want you just look for excuses peterson didnt cheat

Comment

Khan should really shut up. He just got KTFO in 4 rounds. Before that, he was talking about how his life was in danger against Peterson, and talking about the Mystery Man. He just talks so much crap, you'd think he would be humbled down after those two disastrous stoppages he suffered against Prescott and Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        VADA wasn't involved in the first fight. And if you were updated in this matter you would've known that PEDerson admitted to being dirty in their first fight and he also passed VADA's initial test, which was a simpler version. Meaning PEDerson would've passed any simple test from any commission.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Didnt the IBF just clear him for pissing hot? I know Vada wasnt involved for the first fight thats why I dont think he should be stripped. As far as I know Peterson never tested dirty for the first fight. Now if the IBF is going to clear him then he should get his title back. I never said I agree with the IBFs ruling.

Comment

Shut Up Khan!

Comment

Yeah shut up Khan

and Take the test Pac!!!!

:/

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              Yeah shut up Khan

Nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

VADA wasn't involved in the first fight. And if you were updated in this matter you would've known that PEDerson admitted to being dirty in their first fight and he also passed VADA's initial test, which was a simpler version. Meaning PEDerson would've passed any simple test from any commission.

Didnt the IBF just clear him for pissing hot? I know Vada wasnt involved for the first fight thats why I dont think he should be stripped. As far as I know Peterson never tested dirty for the first fight. Now if the IBF is going to clear him then he should get his title back. I never said I agree with the IBFs ruling.
                He admitted to be taking them for the first fight... No testing needed.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  Yeah shut up Khan

Don't worry, Pac will take May's blood test if May takes Pac's balls test.

Comment

Khan still feeling effects of that knockout.

Comment

Amir Khunt is mad that he got raped by peterson and his cherry got popped by Garcia. I'm pretty sure his daddy Prescott has some to say about that. Just as I expected the Khanites would react when smoke cleared. Weeping and self inflicting pain on themselves. Building me ark cause the Khanites are going to cry another Noah flood.

Comment

Working...
                      X