Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Reality Series Debuts on HBO, January 20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Reality Series Debuts on HBO, January 20th

HBO and filmmaker Peter Berg will team up for the innovative new primetime series ON FREDDIE ROACH, directed and executive produced by Emmy® nominee Berg (“Friday Night Lights”). Presented by HBO and a co-production of Film 44 and Atticus Entertainment, the cinéma-vérité series focuses on Freddie Roach, the world-famous boxing trainer who owns and operates the famed Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, where he has produced a host of world champions. This intensely personal look at Roach chronicles his life and career against the backdrop of Parkinson’s disease, an ailment very likely linked to his own boxing past.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good for Fredie. He wasn't that great of a boxer, but he had plenty of heart and never backed down. I know he has that illness but that does not slow him down. Great trainer and good guy. Thanks for bringing a little class to the sport of boxing.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no comment...

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        Good for Fredie. He wasn't that great of a boxer, but he had plenty of heart and never backed down. I know he has that illness but that does not slow him down. Great trainer and good guy. Thanks for bringing a little class to the sport of boxing.
        are you serious.. he's a slimeball. fighters testing positive for roids.. illegal hand wraps, lying, deceiving, ducking drug tests, cherry picking fights.. man please. you people believe any bull****

Comment

cant wait !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
            are you serious.. he's a slimeball. fighters testing positive for roids.. illegal hand wraps, lying, deceiving, ducking drug tests, cherry picking fights.. man please. you people believe any bull****
            ^ Look at this duck-parrot half-breed. Can't give Roach his props.

Comment

Okay, further evidence that HBO and Roach/Arum are sleeping in the same bed. This premiere would have been even a further JOKE (Coach Roach) if JMM would have received the correct and fair decision. Thanks HBO for at least taking me out to dinner before giving me the business doggy style.

Comment

Freddie Roach is overrated as a trainer sorry to break it to his fans. Dude had 7 years, age and 2 divisions to get Pac leveled up to dust off JMM and couldn't do it. Everybody thought Pac was going to put JMM out because how he looked against the bigger guys he fought and all Roach's talk about how much Pac evolved as a fighter/boxer but all it shows after last weekend is that Pac ain't been fighting any challenges. More power to Roach for becoming successful off Manny Pacquiao but dude is totally overrated and I think the fight with Marquez proved that.
                Last edited by GRUSTLER; 11-17-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

This should be good.

Comment

Who would watch a show about Freddie Roach besides Pac stans? He's not even a boxer sorry, better off giving us the life story of an up and coming boxer or somebody we aren't familiar with.

Comment

Working...
                    X