Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
    That's a major difference and what really matters, also Khan didn't need a tune-up whereas Bradley does.
    Amir fought Malignaggi on May 15th and the Casamayor fight was scheduled for July 31st.

Amir wouldn't go through the full 10-week-camp as he usually does because of the shortage of time.

Comment

• This guy has become the biggest joke on the forum.

Comment

• wow.. this guy has been exposed more than jenna jameson's pu$$y back in the day

Comment

• Every body does that.

It's all about "fight the toughest guys out there, quit ducking" etc.

Then when their fighters do it, "It's just a money fight, can't blame him, there was no one else, business comes first, gotta feed the fam dude."

Pac fans are notorious for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Every body does that.

It's all about "fight the toughest guys out there, quit ducking" etc.

Then when their fighters do it, "It's just a money fight, can't blame him, there was no one else, business comes first, gotta feed the fam dude."

Pac fans are notorious for this.
            Well said bro, thats exactly true and I think 95% of fans do that. One can't help it but try to defend your favourite fighters and be hypocritical at times. But this guy takes it to a different level.

Comment

• Bump .........

Comment

• Romez up to his Standard tricks again, so i thought i'd give heads a reminder

Comment

• This needs to be kept up there in the mix, so BUMP again

Comment

• classic thread

Comment

• My fans back on daddy's d!ck...

Comment

Working...
                      X