No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal-Hopkins II, Dawson-Andrade in Play For May 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    That's what I'm expecting too. I have no real interest in that fight.
    I think andrade beats Diaconu,But loses to dawson.

Comment

Did Dawson get some step aside money? What happened to the rematch clause?

Comment

be nice to see a 24/7 on this fight

Comment

pascal is a fake ...

overrated is the right term. He wil never be a great champ and he won't last as one very long. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Would love to see this happen

Comment

I have always thought Andrade was overrated. Not much skill there and his famed punch resistance has slipped. Not to mention this will be a year lay off for him, coming into a new division. Dawson is going to knock him out within 4-5 rounds guaranteed. I'd much prefer Diaconu, as I've always wanted to see him against Dawson anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                pascal will ko hop this time around
                I would love to see that but I doubt it. Nobody has KO'd Hopkins or even come close. He has a way of making almost every opponent fight his fight, which is boring as all get out. Pascal didn't look like he wanted to take too many chances in the first fight and I will doubt that will change. I thought a draw was the correct call in the first fight and no matter who wins this one, the loser is gonna cry robbery...

Comment

Hopkins was cheated
                  receive draw in your hometown, you know you lost
                  Pascal sucks, was running away from senior citizen
                  Hopkins beats him again
                  want Andrade to beat Dawson, but likely he loses wide UD

Comment

good ****. Not sure how much more hopkins can go to the well, he had to dig real deep the first time around it's gotta be tough on the body at 46.

war bhop!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      pascal will ko hop this time around
                      still butt hurt over trinidad being retired by hopkins............... it's my inspiration tape seeing tito get his ass handed to him........

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      Exactly what I'm thinking. I guess HBO is willing to have Dawson fight Andrade because he is well known in Canada like the story said. I'd rather see Dawson fight Erdei since Erdei called him out about a week ago, but that fight would be bigger here in the States on the East Coast. I expect Dawson to put a boxing clinic on Andrade in boring fashion. I hope he's impressive though so Hopkins will have some incentive to fight him.
                      i think its hbo's way of trying to make dawson look exciting against a forward plodding fighter with his face as his defense............. i bet dawson still finds a way to make this a snooze-fest.

Comment

Working...
                      X