No announcement yet.

***** deletes her boyfriends WoW characters [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***** deletes her boyfriends WoW characters [Video]

What an attention whore He deserved it keeping around a ***** like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post

Wooooooooo poor monitor

Comment

That game showld be banned. People are too addicted. I've never even played it.

Comment

breakbeat, are you on digg a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            What an attention whore He deserved it keeping around a ***** like that though.
            Dude, he can't control another person.

We don't know how long he'd play the game at a single sitting.

I have friends whose girlfriends got mad at them, just because they'd rather play WoW for 2 hours rather than spend every waking minute with them

Comment

I don't play WOW, but if someone deleted my level 80 character I'd be pissed off as well.

Comment

how did she know how to delete everything and know where everything was at?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Dude, he can't control another person.

We don't know how long he'd play the game at a single sitting.

I have friends whose girlfriends got mad at them, just because they'd rather play WoW for 2 hours rather than spend every waking minute with them
                  Then she should leave him for being a loser, not pull a move like that which is going to lead to a break-up anyway when he flips out. Or maybe - here's a wild idea in this day and age - she could pull him aside and discuss the issue rationally with him? Kids are ******ed and prone to extremist behavior, both of these idiots deserve what they get.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
                    That game showld be banned. People are too addicted. I've never even played it.
                    I never have but been wanting to.. to see what all the fuss is about. I figure if it's that addicting than it must be good

Comment

Working...
                    X