• Show
Clear All

• Kellerman: "Margarito vs. Pacquiao is a crime against BOXING"

Max keeping it real.

Said Mayweather is the fight.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Max keeping it real.

Said Mayweather is the fight.
    margacheato should never be allowed to fight again.

Comment

I mean, it's not Pac-May.

But that **** would be exciting.

LOL.

The Pac-May fight needs to happen, though.

Comment

*******s will say Margacheato is the best fight for Pac watch! Pullcounter will be leading the charge. LOL!

Comment

speak on it max, people are getting hip to the game. pac is a sham

Comment

screw herpes lips.

war marg!

Comment

A part of me wished I ordered this fight so I could listen to this and laugh my ass off about it at the same time knowing it's true. But Arum's shadyness and constant manipulation of the boxing fan's dollar is what caused me to boycott this fight and undercard with it.

Comment

Does nobody give a **** that this clown tried to assult Mosley with loaded gloves???

**** em he shouldnt be fighting again PERIOD! But to waltz into a super fight with the king of boxing and make big money and potentially beat the number 1 p4p fighter in the world is sick.

Comment

The next fight should be Floyd and no one else. Margarito should be ban from boxing period. The bastard tried to kill people with plaster in his hands man. That is some pathetic crap. As much as I would like to see Margarito beaten even more by Pac, he shouldn't be able to allowed to box anymore with the **** he tried to pull.

Comment

Floyd doesn't need to fight anyone but Pac. Pac doesn't need to fight anyone but Floyd. They fight anyone else they should be roasted for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X