Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What we be a bigger upset? Pac or Floyd losing? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if they both lose, then fight each other, to a draw, 3 times?

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
      What if they both lose, then fight each other, to a draw, 3 times?
      now that would be intresting

Comment

Bump! Still too close 21-21...

Post above, yes that would be excellent! Lol

Comment

The bigger upset is Manny Pacquiao. Mosley-Mayweather is a pickem fight to me; that could go either way. Pacquiao on the other hand is the overwhelming favorite heading into his fight with Clottey; where the majority of boxing fans don't feel Clottey stands much of a chance. For him to lose to Clottey would be the equivalent of Thomas Hearns losing to Iran Barkley back in 88... It be the upset of the year if Clottey could pull it off.

Comment

i voted for pbf but then regretted it cause ssm has a chance ... clottey dont ...so i take it back

Comment

Even though Mayweather is undefeated, and it's hard for me to see him losing to anyone right now. He is going up against an opponent that is rated in everyone's top 10 P4P fighters in the world. Now Pac is facing an opponent who is in the top 10 WW out right now, but no where near the P4P list. Clottey is also a fighter who stands in front of his opponent a lot, and at times forgets he's supposed to throw punches. So I would have to say that if Clottey wins it would be a much bigger upset in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Clottey beating Pac would def be the bigger upset..........look at the betting odds.....

Everyone on BS needs to step back, take a deep breath and realise it is SSM that Floyd is fighting......seriously i don't know why any1 would be suprised if Shane pulled it off..............people on here need to stop disrespecting Shane like he is a B level opponent!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know why this poll is even so close?

Comment

If Pacman lost to the low output Clottey that would be a bigger upset to me!!I really believe that Mosley is gonna beat Floyd badly!!

Comment

I don't reckon one will be a bigger upset then the other.

Mosley best chance of winning is by tko/ko, hes not going to out box Flolyd, he been off for too long and hasn't looked great for a long time, his win over Margarito was against a punch bag.

Like Mosley, Clottey won't outbox Manny he'll try and walk him down and best chance of victory is tko/ko.
                      Cotto was supposivley Mannys best win, however at this moment time I regard Clottey better then Cotto, so too me if Manny wins this will be his best win.

I suppose the biggest shock would be Mosley or Clottey winning by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X