Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Athletes have to be More Skilled Soccer/American Football players?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The threads about skill, and for me Football (soccer) controlling a ball with your feet at high speed whilst running, dodging other players and passing/shooting successfully take some serious skill.

There's some truth in hand sports being easier to pick up coordination wise, but then you see some sick things in all games...depends if were including less physical sports like motor sports, golf, snooker and such...

Comment

Everything you have to do in American football, you do in football. Except throw and catch, unless you're the keeper.

The ball is much harder to control with your feet. Specially when you have to look up to see who's around.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Reggie Bush was incredible lastnight, He is a lucky bastard,
        Going home to fuck the **** out of Kardashian aswell,
        But I wouldnt compare him being able to catch a ball and dodge a few slow fat ****s to the skill that Lionel Messi or Christano Ronaldo would have
        Messi is my boy, but every starting cornerback in the NFL is faster than him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
          Messi is my boy, but every starting cornerback in the NFL is faster than him.
          Thats bull**** right there

Comment

Thats bull**** right there
            Nope. You're probably mistaking quickness and speed. Messi is a quick mother ****er but in terms of speed, he's slower then every starting cornerback.

Comment

Nope. You're probably mistaking quickness and speed. Messi is a quick mother ****er but in terms of speed, he's slower then every starting cornerback.
              exactly. but if they were running cross country messi would get them.

Comment

Im sure there a few cornerbacks quicker then lionel but dont mean they are more skillful then him

Comment

P4P accross all sports, there aren't many with a higher skill level than Messi.

Comment

Im sure there a few cornerbacks quicker then lionel but dont mean they are more skillful then him
                    I never said they were quicker and I never said they were more skillful.

I said faster. Faster means speed. Quickness and speed are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                      P4P accross all sports, there aren't many with a higher skill level than Messi.
                      I agree. Probably Federer but honestly can't think of anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X